PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Things that you thiught as a noob?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 1234

I've been on since old pokefarm but at the time you couldn't change your avatar (other than picking girl or boy) so i looked for a while to try change colour of avatar.
Will adopt all your unwanted cyndaquils, quilavas, typhosions and bunny pokemons. Avatar made by fuzy. Please check out mine and Fluffy_pichu's shop!!! Thank you.
Iveechan's AvatarIveechan
First time I bought from the Market, I didn't know it was user-based and you could see a history of things bought to help determine their value, and what-not (this is why reading is important!).
I am always looking for more Hitmonchan to add to my collection, so if you have any unwanted ones (or Tyrogue destined to become Hitmonchan), please send them my way!
My big noob derp was thinking that I could buy a 2nd same tier shelter pass to get more adoptions for the day xD I was also scared that the shelter flutes were gonna gonna be one use. Also think I assumed the scour boosts would guarantee boxes
Shiny & Albino Plusle & Minun, Shiny Shuckle UFT Prices are listed in my journal - Please PM me first Random trades will be automatically declined --- Avatar credit to Gluebag, used with permission. Plusle & Minun images belong to Nintendo/Game Freak/The Pokemon Company
MagicFlareon's AvatarMagicFlareon
I thought hatching the same Pokémon over and over would give you shiny, I didn't know the poke radar existed. you need a pokeradar to chain
  • potm
  • advertising
  • credit
pokemon of the month! started april2019
X-Ray Specs

X-Ray Specs

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A pair of glasses with special lenses that grant the ability to see through thick barriers.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +683,631
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
flareon sprite is in pokémon platinum//flareon(c) gamefreak/nintendo
Avatar is artwork from an umbreon Pokémon card, 2013 promo. Credit to Pokémon company art team/gamefreak/Pokémon company
Fennekava's AvatarFennekava
- Shelter pokes didn't delete - Zorua egg would hatch a shiny - Golem was shiny (idk why i thought this) - Apocalyptic Growlithe was super rare - Value in general (100k credits is a huge ton, etc)

Do NOT CLICK
banner by EeveeBailey
Mandibuzzard's AvatarMandibuzzard
-Ditto was common I got a ditto egg as one of the first few out of the lab and wonder traded it as soon as I found out how, thinking it was easy to get. RIP. -i also thought zorua eggs would hatch shiny -i started within the last week so I'm sure theres a lot more lmao
selocon's Avatarselocon
I thought that to get a pokemon themed avatar you had to do something special. Then I realized how to change my avatar and I was like "oh"
Pay What You Want RTEs at my shop. Evo items appreciated.
Lv. 37 — 18 / 4,219
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Biscotti's AvatarBiscotti
I didn't know you could hold a berry and feed all the pokemon in a field by dragging the berry over them. I picked up each individual berry and fed each pokemon one by one. For years :( Needless to say I was the world's slowest mass-clicker.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page