PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make Canabolt Accessible Outside Of Downtime

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Opalide's AvatarOpalide
Right now, in backup, there's this cute game that appears! It's called canabolt! It's adorable. It's a bit like Turbopug or the Chrome no internet dinosaur game - but with pokemon themed soundtracks, and smaller. I'd love to see it made accessible outside of downtime, perhaps via a link under "Other Links"? That is all~
ktensei's Avatarktensei
Wait there's a what- I too, would like this to be available outside of backup.
0towards my impossible goal!
✦ ✦ ✦ ✦
Template made by Phaiara
DuvetOfDeath's AvatarDuvetOfDeath
Don't particularly see a downside to this... I wouldn't play it but I'm in support because why not?
Avatar by HeyItzJake for my use only. Background by JirachiStar5525
1427/3200 Normal Gems
gregoryk's Avatargregoryk
i didn't even know this wsa a thing, but now i wanna play it! support!

• other
  • pokemon
i like snakes so i’m shiny hunting all the snake pokemon c: my husband~ MY SHOP ( avatar by me )
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Let's face it: there's already a suggestion in Approved that makes it so that we can basically get minigames for the site. Provided that these minigames'll be kinda like the site's Game Corner or something, I can see Canabolt being a part of that

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
Hello yes I would love to be able to do this, even if just to see what it is, because backup falls right before I wake up, assuming I don't oversleep/go to bed really late, and I have still yet to even see the game lmao Big support
Opalide's AvatarOpalide
Bumping to precent deletion
Entraptacat's AvatarEntraptacat
Uhh yes please. I just got a taste of the game this morning coz I happened to be up at the time of the downtime. And I love the game. I was sad that I could only continue to play it if I left it on that page and had to re login
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
honestly no support because they are already planning to work on site games anyway. we all will just have to be patient and wait on it to be done.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Ganorith's AvatarGanorith
You can play it here. Have fun.
PFP/BG/IMG from Golden Sun Code Collection

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page