PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

empty parties dont show up in open 10

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

gregoryk's Avatargregoryk
Suggestion Title: empty parties dont show up in the "open ten" option Suggestion Summary: if you don't have at least one pokemon in your party, you don't show up in the open 10 list? why? your party wont get clicked, so more than likely, people might skip over you. unless you show up in another round of clicks with at least one pokemon or egg later on in said players mass party clicking, you're not going to get any clicks. Positive points: - more likely to get your party clicked since there must be something in your party for you to show up - no more empty parties in "open ten" that you're just going to skip over and probably not going to see until your next click session Negative points: - mass clicks may be less common as if you dont have anything in your party and you don't show up in the "open ten" list - im not a coder, so im not sure if it'd put any stress on sally or not? but its a possibility i guess? Reason For Consideration: as i was clicking through the open 10, just trying to get in some mass party clicks, i noticed i was getting quite a few empty parties. once you click "get more", theres no way to go back to that user (that i know of) to click anything they might have added! if the empty parties didn't show up in the first place, then there wouldn't be a problem with not receiving those clicks!

• other
  • pokemon
i like snakes so i’m shiny hunting all the snake pokemon c: my husband~ MY SHOP ( avatar by me )
Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Poison
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
I am not going to support this. People who have empty parties most likely do not want the clicks. That's the reason why I have am empty party at time. Also, what qualifies as an empty party? When you click on the "next" button, Sally loads the current state of your party. What if said user emptied their party between Sally checking if they didn't have an empty party and you arriving at their click page? The party will still be empty. So this filtering would never be flawless. Normally plenty of users are online so I am not really bothered by the few who have empty parties. You can easily skip over them by clicking next or navigating with your keyboard.
Icon by @Lilypadlife
if they dont want clicks, then removing people with empty parties is a good thing. it makes sure you're not getting clicks. empty party means NOTHING in your party. not even a single pokemon. 0 pokemon in your party. if sally sees you don't have anything in your party, you dont get put in the open 10 list, and once you have at least one egg/pokemon in your party, you're added.
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
I think you are missing the point of what I said. For instance: - I have 1 pokemon in my party - you open 10 people to click, and I am in that list at let's say, spot 7. - I remove the pokemon from my party, making my party empty - You arrive at my tab and wonder why Sally loaded someone with zero pokemon in their party.
if you remove the pokemon, youre removed from the list. once you get to that user it just skips over them or something, or youre autoremoved from the list. it could also help that if, once you went to the next person, the page reloaded or something.
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
No support from me orz Sometimes someones party might be empty because they're trying to hunt for shelter eggs or something, it would only take maybe five minutes maximum to get it to full but thats five minutes lost in this scenario.

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll @Aibou Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Auto-rejecting on the grounds that you locked the thread. Which is handy because that means I don't have to explain the technical reasons why this will never work.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page