PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Make an account for my sister?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Pidge69's AvatarPidge69
Hey! So I want to make my sister an account, but I don't know if I can use my school computer to let her play, and our second one isn't working. We both like pokemon, we've collected cards for years and ever since I've started using the site it's really dragged me into pokemon more. I wanted to try and get my sister started onto it, to see if she'd like to get into Pokefarm, too I skimmed the rules again and apparently having the same IP/using the same device isn't against the rules, but my question is if you can have two accounts open at the same time? I want to be able to give her some stuff to get her started but I was unsure if it would be against the rules in some way..? Just wanted some clarification before I help her set it up, Thanks!
ᴾᶠᵖ ⁱˢ ᵒᶠ ᴵˡⁱᵐᵃ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ˢᵘⁿ⁺ᴹᵒᵒⁿ ᵖˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ᵖᵉᵗ. ʰᵉ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵇᵒʸ.
Normalium Z

Normalium Z

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A crystallised form of Z-Power. It can be used to boost Albino rates for Normal-type Eggs.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 42 — 4,147 / 4,335
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness 69%
Gentle nature
ꜱᴡᴀᴘ ᴍʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟꜱ :0 Banner made By LexyB20
selocon's Avatarselocon
As long as you don't go on each others accounts, you're fine. You use your account, she uses hers. No sharing. 2 accounts open in the same place at the same time is fine.
188/2000 to Charm Box
I use a 5k:5:1 ratio for ZC. If you want to balance your numbers, I buy tiny amounts of ZC (e.g. 1-4).
Pidge69's AvatarPidge69
Thank you for the confirmation ^^ !
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
You can’t set up the account for her/get stuff for her! You can send things via trade to her after she makes an account but you can’t access her account whatsoever.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Pidge69's AvatarPidge69
Alright, noted!
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
It’s alright to share a device, but are you asking if the game will allow you to have two accounts open on the same computer at the same time? If you are, I have no idea if it would ^^; in my experience, if I leave my account to Delta-click myself and happen to have another tab of pokefarm open, it just gives me errors on that tab, so I expect that if you two tried to play together on the same computer at the same time it wouldn’t work. Also, your sister needs to make the account herself! You can help her with it, but making it entirely for her is against the rules ^^ Hope this helps! Edit: whoops sauriel got that second part for me
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
Pidge69's AvatarPidge69
Ooh, I see! Well hopefully, our other computer will start working If not I might just let her use my school computer x) She can set up her account herself, I mean like.. walking her through how stuff works on the site y'know ^^ Thank you everyone for helping me with this, I just wanted to make sure I wouldn't be breaking any rules ;u;
Alkali's AvatarAlkali
Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you'd be able to have both accounts open on one computer at the same time if you use a different browser for each account (or if one of you plays in incognito mode?)
Spare a click? LF Dragon and Ground gems. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Niet's AvatarNiet

QUOTE originally posted by ALKALi

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but I think you'd be able to have both accounts open on one computer at the same time if you use a different browser for each account (or if one of you plays in incognito mode?)
But doing so looks suspiciously like a multi account.
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Pidge69's AvatarPidge69
^ Niet I might just have her wait until we have another computer available then I suppose, I wouldn't want to cause any suspicion? ^^;

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page