PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

quick wishforge question!

Forum Index > Core > Help >

eve's Avatareve
this is just a small one ^^ so i'm hatching sneasels right now, which are dark/ice. say for the sake of argument i had the bronze dark badge and the wishalloy ice badge - which or what combination of these would actually affect me?
a note about trading with me
i don't 'flip' pokemon - if i buy it it's because i want it, or for a gift. but i don't keep track of what can be resold later on down the line and what can't. if this is unacceptable to you, please let me know when i make an offer and i'll be happy to rescind it.
457/528 eggdex
1,087/1,212 pokedex
( avatar is official bang dream art of aoba moca! )
The higher of the badges indicated would influence the EXP gain, so in that case the Wishalloy badge would be more effective than the Bronze badge

Current Type Race Score: 864

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division!
eve's Avatareve
ooh, so it's just 'highest level badge only' for dual type?
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Yes. You would be correct.
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
eve's Avatareve
gotcha! thanks friends!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page