PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sandslash totem

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
I'm trying to totem it but it's not working. I thought it was the month after we got it then I could. Am I wrong?
Zen's AvatarZen
From a few threads down in this thread:

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

There may be an error preventing it from finding the stickers. I'll have a look into it.
Avatar by gezeichnet. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs.
Well shoot. I knew I missed something. I was hoping to have a shiny and albino totem soon Edit: this doesn't happen with any other totems does it? I'm trying to totem all Delta forms
Zen's AvatarZen
I currently have a Mimikyu getting stickers, so it seems it's just Sandslash having the problem.
I've got a Delta alolan marowak that hasn't gotten any stickers yet and I'm pasted 50%
Zen's AvatarZen
Has it found any in the area it's currently in? Stickers tend to be slightly harder to find the more you find in an area. If it hasn't found any at all and the area is 0/5 then that would be a problem.
Actually I know what the problem is with the marowak
selocon's Avatarselocon
The issue with Sandslash is noted here
88/2000 to Charm Box
I use a 5k:5:1 ratio for ZC. If you want to balance your numbers, I buy tiny amounts of ZC (e.g. 1-4).
I'm good now :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page