PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Obscure Shinies/Albinos That You Would Buy?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Silverr Rose's AvatarSilverr Rose
So I am in the process of upgrading all of my badges, and while I do so I would like to hunt different Pokemon. I was wondering, what are some obscure Pokemon that you do not really see around/that aren't hunted and that you do not want to hunt yourself, but you would buy the shiny/albino of? This thread can be used by others as well, just in case they would like to hunt any of the Pokemon in this thread. ^^
adopts | trading chickensmoothie for PFQ buying Music Boxes for either 150 ZC, 750k credits, or 750 GP each, just PM/send a trade! paused ♥
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Molang art.
Valtikka's AvatarValtikka
Slowpoke <3 Also Surskit and Venonat.
I will make all of your wishes come true.
sprite by bugmilk!
Sprite by Bugmilk!
code|bg by me|avatar by pixelkitty
Agent3's AvatarAgent3
poliwag!
icon by agent8 ❤️
Alkali's AvatarAlkali
Not exactly sure how obscure these are, but Shellos and Eelektrik.
Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I like vullaby and I didn't see their eggs quite often in the shelter. I would like to buy a shiny and a albino one someday, But I'm not sure if I want to hunt it. I would like to hunt Dhelmise and Golett too, but genderless pokemon are quite difficult to hunt. So I'll pass for the time being. That all the "obsure" pokemon I'll not hunt, but I'll be willing to buy shiny/albinos. I'll edit if any others come in my mind :)
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale, fusion made with official sprite by me. Shout out to the ones who can guess all pokemons I use for the fusion!
Lunalatic's AvatarLunalatic
Elgyem. I rarely see eggs for it in the shelter, and melan Beheeyem still hasn't been discovered. It'd be cool to hunt one after I get Arceus rank.
I usually hunt mine eventually, since I prefer hunting something no one else is. ‘Cause then it’s easier to get a special bred by me. Only problem is the users picking up the eggs ‘cause they don’t have the dex. I have a couple, Rufflet to get Braviary but it’s male only. The others are finishing my evo-lines in shiny/albino with Klink and Tynamo.
Updated: Aug 1st
PF1 User Name: TRasenS. Avatar, buttons, coding done by me. Dex image from the Bulbapedia. Banner made by Tendlex on PF1.
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
Little Plapitoads?(and the lines) Never seen anybody hunted one
  • Looking for
  • Links
Grass RTE
Grass Gem Counter
Buying Grass RTEs/1 GP/equiv. per Buying Grass Gems/1 GP/equiv. per PM me!
Nothing yet! *Avatar by Me :D
bugology's Avatarbugology
A lot of underrated gen 5 pokemon...Shelmet, Timburr, Foongus, and Darumaka come to mind. I never see anyone hunting them but I'd buy 'em if I could!
Watch me liquefy in real-time! (avatar is official TCG art)
selocon's Avatarselocon
Munchlax. It's a 10k egg, and I melan hunted it once. Gave up after like 4 shinies cause it's a pain. One day I might go back to my catbears.
Banner by Swag3Tails for my use only

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page