PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wanting to keep up with who I interact with regularly

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Raith017's AvatarRaith017
I'll start by saying I'm not so good at recognozing people, IRL and online. So, I thoght up a way to help myself: take the interactions list, strip out the '(clicks sent) => ' and ' => (clicks receved)' parts, have the names in a spreadsheet, keep track of days/person for something to do maybe. So far, a good part of my plan so far is the names in the sheet still link to the people & their party. I've found two bad things thought, but both are on me; I had to take the clicks info and arrows out manualy, and I'm not as up to speed on spreadsheet automation as I was... about 12-15 years ago, but I'm so sure I can do something to save myself time and effort with the sent and receved info. I'll link the spreadsheet, might help to make sense of my ramblings, and if anyone can help me out, all the better. :) The spreadsheet I mentioned
KishanHaru's AvatarKishanHaru
First and foremost: Your spreadsheet is set to private and forces people to request permission to view it. Secondly, are you asking for help for a fast way to remove the arrows cause by copy pasting the interaction list?
SCA ♪ 🌸 Wiki Help 🌸 SpecialsPM MeMy Shoppe~ Current Hunt: Munna
B> Lunar Wings for 75 ZC ea.
I knew I forgot to do something, it's not private anymore. Yes, but also the numbers for clicks sent and clicks receved.
Yay's AvatarYay
So if I understand correctly you’re just after the usernames from your interactions list. If I’m understanding this correctly, why can’t you just copy and paste them over?
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
If your end goal is to turn them into a multi-click link, you're going to want their url-safe names, not the names with all the special letters etc. You can scrape that from the clickback links with JavaScript, I've done it before for an unrelated task. If you're interested, I can look into modifying the script for your use case - the effect would be to make a copyable section on the interactions page with only the url-safe names of everyone in your visible reciprocated list. (I posted the code for the script I mentioned here)
In responce to Yay; that is what I want & what I have done, but I wan't to make things I easyer on myself, eg; coping all the names at once and removing what I don't need. In responce to Tarashia; If a multi-click link is the same as the '(Open 10)' or 'Clickback', I'm actualy more interested in individual links, eg; clicking on your name to reach your party.
Ok then, maybe the advanced find + replace with regular expressions. 1. Bring up the advanced find menu (regular find > 3 dots) and check the regular expressions box 2. Enter the following with no quotes, being sure to include the spaces, in the first box. Leave the second box empty. Set the search range as needed. "[0-9]+ ⇒ " Then click replace all. This will remove the first half of the click #s. 3. Do the same for the second set: " ⇒ [0-9]+" You should have just the names in the cells remaining, which I think are already linked by advanced paste magic?

QUOTE originally posted by Tarashia

Ok then, maybe the advanced find + replace with regular expressions. 1. Bring up the advanced find menu (regular find > 3 dots) and check the regular expressions box 2. Enter the following with no quotes, being sure to include the spaces, in the first box. Leave the second box empty. Set the search range as needed. "[0-9]+ ⇒ " Then click replace all. This will remove the first half of the click #s. 3. Do the same for the second set: " ⇒ [0-9]+" You should have just the names in the cells remaining, which I think are already linked by advanced paste magic?
That gets me good %90 to exactly what I want, thanks. :) It doesn't take out the thousands seperator (the ',' in 2,000 for example) though, a second find & replace of "[0-9]+," for the sent and ",[0-9]+" for recived should fix that though, I think? And yes, the names do still stay and link. Edit: just noticed, the '017' in my name got removed and anyone else with numbers at the end of their name too, not a big deal breaker, but I think doing step 3 then 2 would fix that... but then anyone with numbers at the front of their name would be affected...
iOlrickx's AvatariOlrickx
If you use Chrome, there's an extension called LinkClump which can be set up to copy URLs only, saves the hassle of having to manually remove the numbers and such. I can explain how to set it up properly if needed.
Other
• Current Type Race points: 0
Oh, whoops. You don't really want to run a digit only replace since some people have numbers in their names. Maybe? "([0-9]+,)?[0-9]+ ⇒ " " ⇒ ([0-9]+,)?[0-9]+" The extra bit should get the leading group. I'm assuming nobody has 1 million clicks lol.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page