PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New Fusion

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

0TheMudkip0's Avatar0TheMudkip0
i Think it would be pretty awesome if they would add the Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres fusion from the Pokemon Adventures Manga
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I recommend you read the Summary of Rejected Suggestions! :O

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

IMPORTANT NOTE: We DO NOT accept player suggestions for new Pokemon designs, including Exclusives (Fakemon) and Variants. This is for Important Legal Reasons, like right-to-use and potentially contracting with minors.
Even if the fusion idea is canon to some degree, PFQ isn't taking any requests for new pokemon to add at this time. (at least, as far as im aware :v)
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
defintly no support for obvious reasons stated before. PFQ does not do new pokemon suggestions of any kind as that will most likely cause future problems.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame
That would be cool, but the mods hate these kinds suggestions due to the stuff Kiryu said. Also, D.MC, what do you mean by future problems? (just curious)
Gif by KitKatKutie2
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder
what DMC means is legal problems, if they were to add this someone could come back in the future and try to say PFQ stole their idea. Its not that the staff "Hate" these kinds of suggestions its because this Stops them from being able to actually implement new pokemon due to "Hey they implemented my idea" situations, you might not see that as an issue but trust me it is. they cant legally contract with minors either, and honestly im with staff when it comes to these kinds of suggestions. When people suggest something that automatically stops them from being able to add it if they were planning to cause now they are borderline dealing with issues if someone claims ownership of their ideas all because they "Suggested" it....this has been a problem in the past No support from me.
Check out my Shops Avatar was made by StinkyBinky here on PFQ
D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

That would be cool, but the mods hate these kinds suggestions due to the stuff Kiryu said. Also, D.MC, what do you mean by future problems? (just curious)
legal issues, it should state that in summary of rejected threads about suggesting pokemon. im not sure if any of the mods can go into more detail about it or not, but i assume ask one of them for more clarification on it
NeonFlame's AvatarNeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by ArtisticUmbresol

what DMC means is legal problems, if they were to add this someone could come back in the future and try to say PFQ stole their idea. Its not that the staff "Hate" these kinds of suggestions its because this Stops them from being able to actually implement new pokemon due to "Hey they implemented my idea" situations, you might not see that as an issue but trust me it is. they cant legally contract with minors either, and honestly im with staff when it comes to these kinds of suggestions. When people suggest something that automatically stops them from being able to add it if they were planning to cause now they are borderline dealing with issues if someone claims ownership of their ideas all because they "Suggested" it....this has been a problem in the past No support from me.
Isn't it the point of suggestions to implement your idea? And why aren't item/event suggestions auto-rejected for the same reason? Plus, they could, when the staff announce the pokemon, they could say "suggested by ______" or something? It's confusing... But I guess that's what I get for unkowingly joining a site with mostly adult users...
Levian Wonder's AvatarLevian Wonder

QUOTE originally posted by NeonFlame

QUOTE originally posted by ArtisticUmbresol

Isn't it the point of suggestions to implement your idea? And why aren't item/event suggestions auto-rejected for the same reason It's confusing...
alright allow me to be as specific as possible Items and event suggestions are different, want to know why? because people arents suggesting what those things are, however people saying "Add this fusion" or "add this mega" is vague and regardless of whether or not Pokefarm had their own idea, people will claim it as theirs. While suggestions are a place for people to suggest things to get them implemented they dont fall under and art theft situation. If you are confused, I highly recommend talking to a mod about it
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
the only post i can find where a mod went into some detail about the legal issues is _this post by Suriya._ its not every detail and such but it explains the important parts. i hope it helps with understanding and if not then i guess you can ask a staff member to explain it more in depth and such
SporkoRyk's AvatarSporkoRyk
Rejected due to reasons stated, more specifically because we cannot take user submitted ideas.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page