PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Totem Sandslash

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
Hello! I may be the dumb one, but I've sent my Sandslash recently to scouring in the hope of finding some totem stickers. (Mind you that was multiple attempts with 4-6 scours on different days.) Is she a bit clumsy finding them, or it's not possible yet? Quote from the MCW 51's thread:

We will be introducing new Totem Forme Pokémon. These will have a custom sprite that is larger and generally more "fierce" or "leader-like" than their regular form. Totems will be given out to winners via the Trade Centre's collection area. The base Pokémon will not be eligible to find Totem Stickers in Scour Areas until the following MCW.
The next MCW went by after the Totem with Mega Scrafty, so I assumed that you can find Totem stickers now... Or the bold sentence means I can not find them until the next Totem MCW?
Avatar is made by the wonderful Kelsium ordered here <3 LF: (mostly) type deltas! Shoot me a pm! <3
Don't want to fall behind with the new sprites? Sprite discovery thread~ and to discuss them Sprite Discovery Discussion~
Niet's AvatarNiet
There may be an error preventing it from finding the stickers. I'll have a look into it.
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Are we gonna have an Orthrus line situation, where the special or primary method for getting the variant/Totem-Q Pokemon is bugged?

Current Type Race Score: 864

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division!
Hope'sUnicorn's AvatarHope'sUnicorn
I just want to point out that I did not know you could allow your Sandslash to scour for stickers.... I started out trying to scour and it wasn't bringing in so in frustration mode, I went to the Wiki and noticed it could be totem'd via a super sticker. So, I bought the sticker ... I wasn't aware that it was supposed to be finding stickers or I'd've waited. face ... meet my palm. Head ... meet my desk... Edit: I have been away for quite some time so I missed the MCW event and the fact that it's supposed to now be eligible for finding stickers...
I don't want to be today.
Niet's AvatarNiet
Should be working now.

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

Should be working now.
I'll test it out in 33 minutes and let you know in about an hour and a half. ;)
Frostleaf's AvatarFrostleaf
I know that I can't seem to find them
TuneSakuNatsu's AvatarTuneSakuNatsu
A bit late, but I've sent out my Sandslash now... :) I hope she will bring back a sticker~
I just got around to sending out my Sandslash so we'll see in an hour! :D I hope it's fixed! give Niet a break!
@Niet: Just a quick update. My sandslash successfully found a sticker in the first region so I assume it's all good now!! now back to my living dex!!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page