PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Questions about Exclusive Hunts!

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Howdy!! I've been thinkin for a while about starting an exclusive hunt; but I had a few questions in mind that'll help me decide how to prepare and what to prepare for! 1. For older exclusives with "increased" breeding rates (currently season 8 and under), on average, how many clicks does it take for an egg? This is considering a 99% breeding pair (both are the desired exclusive) at lvl 50/60ish, no giga. (I /have/ a giga that I plan on using, just not for the majority of it unless I'm crunched for time that day x_x) 2. Is it true that most exclusive eggs are instantly deleted once released into the shelter? If so, is there an approximate percentage on how many are deleted and how many survive? 3. I guess this is more of a subjective question, but if you have hunted an exclusive before, what price did you normally buy DCP at? Is 100zc/500gp per 60 pack the norm, or should I seek out better deals? 4. Is there anything else I should keep in mind/expect while hunting an exclusive? I'm prepared for my fingers to fall off and to spend a hefty amount of GP on DCP, but is there anything else I should prepare for? :v I'm not expecting to make my money back; this'll be a purely self-motivated hunt for my own collecting wants.
Previously 'thedorkychicken'! Chicken | 22 | they/them 75GP shinies! | Art shop!
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
bumpy! o<o
selocon's Avatarselocon
4: prepare to cry. A lot. After a while you will become used to the lack of funds.
88/2000 to Charm Box
I use a 5k:5:1 ratio for ZC. If you want to balance your numbers, I buy tiny amounts of ZC (e.g. 1-4).
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
For point 2, the number I’ve seen is about 1% of eggs survive into the shelter ^^; unless you’re releasing thousands of them at once, I wouldn’t expect to see the eggs showing up in the shelter. (Good luck with the hunt when you do it, also!)
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!
1. For older exclusives with "increased" breeding rates (currently season 8 and under), on average, how many clicks does it take for an egg? A) I did an Ardik hunt. With a 99% pair, full happiness at level 100. I received an egg with an average of 1,000 Clicks. 2. Is it true that most exclusive eggs are instantly deleted once released into the shelter? If so, is there an approximate percentage on how many are deleted and how many survive? A) I think I read somewhere that there is a 1-5% chance that an egg of an exclusive/variant egg/Pokemon will end up in the shelter. 3. I guess this is more of a subjective question, but if you have hunted an exclusive before, what price did you normally buy DCP at? Is 100zc/500gp per 60 pack the norm, or should I seek out better deals? A) I mostly only buy DCPs on GP discount days of 10% or more. So I would say 100 ZC is pretty good since with a 20%(10% + Hypermode) discount it's 480 GP per 60 pack. 4. Is there anything else I should keep in mind/expect while hunting an exclusive? I'm prepared for my fingers to fall off and to spend a hefty amount of GP on DCP, but is there anything else I should prepare for? :v I'm not expecting to make my money back; this'll be a purely self-motivated hunt for my own collecting wants. A) It takes a lot of time and effort. If you're not prepared to do a lot of clicking this hunt could take months. Alternatively if using the Red Gig, you'll need a lot of credits for sweethearts (to buy from the market) if you didn't get enough during the valentines event. I noticed when I was using the red gig, that every 300 interactions was enough to use 8% of happiness. A sweethearts gives 8% of happiness. So if you want to keep them in the green the whole time, you might want to keep the parents open in a new tab and every 300 interactions top them up with 1 sweetheart each.
A Link to my Shop Check out my shop for: Shiny/Albino/Melan/Delta Pokemon, Gem Hunts and Gems, Box Hunts, Credit Hunts (I buy your items!), RTE, Breeding Pairs, Super Lucky Eggs, And Summons (sometimes Megastones)! [Avatar is property of PFQ. Distributed during the Advent Calendar of 2017]
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
@selocon: Oh don't worry, I'm prepared for it to suck, haha; I'm probably gunna buy a memory stick ahead of time to give myself an out so I can get more funds if needed! @nerdofnerds: ouch,,,I had no idea it was so low!!! @___@;;; Silly me thinkin it was 10% or so..... Thank you!! @<@ It's probably gunna be a while since I need to stock up on DCP and decide between petripeep or ayeren...... ( i know petripeep aint in the improved breeding rate group yet but it might take me till next season for me to start anyway OTL;;; ) @InsaneHysteria: aAAh, thank you for all the good info!!!! Q<Q It was exactly what I was lookin for!! As I said, I'm ready for my fingers to fall off, and I've been getting pretty good at reaching 50k< interactions without too much sweat or effort if I need to! :V Thank you for the sweetheart tip as well!! I could never figure out a good balance between clicking and sweetheart-usage, I'll try to keep that number in mind/practice a bit to get used to it! Thank you everyone for your responses!!!! ;<; They were really helpful!!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page