PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokemon Breeders RP-Actual RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12345

Silkywày55's AvatarSilkywày55
As she looked at her buizel, she asked " lets go into the ppool!" The buizel agreed, and of they 0we
Pfp made my me using my mobile. Gif made by a free to use gif maker
Vulpix88's AvatarVulpix88
Choice 3: Succsess! Wave came down no hestitation to play with Silk. After that, he ran back up again, for almost no reason. Part 2: Why did Wave run off again, despite gaining your trust? 1.He could of injured himself. 2.He still doesn't have your trust. 3. He might be homesick. As this is a tricky one, will you donate a Gem to recieve a hint?
My precious boy. Please click him! Avatar made by Whit!
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
A official sprite teacher and shop owner here! If you'd like, i do 1 on 1 lessons. Pm me about it if you'd like!
As seeing the amount of gems she had, she she gave agem. She felt Wave, he must have been injurd. HShe took him to the daycare to heal him.
Choice 1:Success! Wave hurt himself real bad, and tried hidng it. The Gems must of shown his pain. A few hours later.. "Hi! I'm back for Wave." His Trainer, Amile was back, much to his delight. "Thanks for taking care of Wave for me! You can have these for your troubles. See you!" Wave gives a depressed look as if he wants to stay. Silk recieved ??? Egg Neon Blue Scarf Prime Event Complete!
Starofnights's AvatarStarofnights
Archon had been playing some video games on his laptop for hours on end. “I wonder when the egg will hatch?” He thought. Soon after, he heard a cracking noise! It was the egg!
My clans Please Click (Pfp by Mucka33) Check out these shops!
Archon Indeed it was! The egg hatched, revealing a Piplup. Archon hatched Piplup! Will you give it a nickname? -------------------- Levi Sitting in a plain, simple room, a Australian girl was watching a egg rested on a cushion. It seemed it would hatch soon! ----------------- Meicoo Gravel was pushed around as a girl waited for her egg to hatch. It looked close to hatching, anyway. ---------------- Bella Gentle wind blew through a natural paradise, whilst a girl watched her Budew Egg carefully. It seemed close to hatching. ----------------- Willow The feeling of owning a Egg left Willow ecstatic. If only she knew what egg it was and when it'd hatch..
Silky watched her alolan vulpix egg shine in the sunlight. She then noticed a glow on her ralts. An evolution glow. Ralts became different..
The glow of Ralts burst into a light which caused evoloution and the Egg hatching. Congratulations! Ralts evolved into Kirlia and you hatched Alolan Vulpix! Will you nickname her?
Shinobu's AvatarShinobu
Bella beamed with anticipation at the thought of her new friend. She eagerly watched the green egg as it started to crack and glow, becoming awestruck at the sight.
Care to pay a visit to my Joint Shop? ~Joint Trade Shop~
115/500
~Icon is by my friend Tenk!~
She decided to call the little one Snowy, she decided to check the pokedex, kirlia being checked first. "Kirlia, the emotion pokemon. A physic and fairy type. "If its Trainer becomes happy, it overflows with energy, dancing joyously while spinning about." Wait. this was EXACTLY what matched her. Maybe they are meant to be a match. She checked Snowy. "Vulpix, the. Fox pokemon. A fire type. Alolan forme. "It exhales air colder than -50°C. Elderly people in Alola call this Pokémon by an older name: Keokeo." "Keokeo?" Silky said

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page