PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A Pokemon Breeders RP-Actual RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123456

Vulpix88's AvatarVulpix88
Setup is here:https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/212524/A-Pokemon-Breeders-RP You are a Breeder in Handlevale, a peaceful town in Jayti, a overall quiet and new reigon. Different Eggs give you a different start location. Grass:Natural Playroom Water:Marine Room Fire:Cozy Keep Normal:Basic Hub Please keep stuff simple! You may post ONCE I SAY SO, k?
Thanks to everybody who clicks me! Please join my new rp.https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/221868/Delmont-League-A-Trainer-RP-Open
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
-Starting Posts- -Silk- Silk was carefully rubbing a soft cloth over a green, pink and white Egg.She eagerly thought which pokemon would hatch, the anticipation was unbearable. ---------- -Drew- A warm, orangey-yellow Egg was what Drew was watching with high excitment.He sensed a hot presence from it, which just made him more eager. --------- -Venus- Sitting in a fairly dark room was a girl, carefully watching a deep gray Poochyena Egg.She never knew it was, though. Despite the ominous presence, she kept it safe all the same. ----------- -Aurora(aka me)- Carefully watching a gentle lime green and red Egg,Aurora was only sitting in a plant-laden roon, as her Egg was only shaking a little bit every now and again. ------------- All rp'ers can post now.
Silkywày55's AvatarSilkywày55
As 2 hours passed, bam. What was that? t was her egg. She touched it, when she did... The egg shell was fadinng away, and what would follow that egg shell was a light blue light...
Avatar made by me of my OC as a fox gjjiinka, Hope. Gifed by a free to use online gif maker Trying to evolve into Salamence, please help.
Lv. 21 — 729 / 1,734
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dragon
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
(yeesh that was quick.) The faint blue aura dyed down, revealing a Ralts from the glowing ball. Silk hatched Ralts! Would you like to nickname your Ralts?
No thank you, she repled.
Mataamoja's AvatarMataamoja
It was taking too long. Surely it wasn't supposed to take this long? To be fair, it was difficult to keep track of time in the darkness. It was moving more and looked like it was close to hatching. Maybe it would happen soon...
Name: Mataamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd
As Venus began to grow impatient, a ravishing gray aura surrounded the egg. The aura faded, revealing a Poocheyna! Venus hatched Poocheyena! Do you want to give it a nickname?
Ralts looked up at Silky, sitting in her arms. "(Hello..) Ralts." The ralts said.
Mataamoja's AvatarMataamoja
Seeing the little one blink and look around blearily, she decided not to name it. It was perfect as is.
Venus ------------- The little Poocheyena looked up at the girl, and barked cheerily. (Oh, hey!)"Bwark! Poochy!" The room seemed to light up, revaling a soft couch, a tree trunk shaped basket, and lights up to represent stars. Venus has discovered Dark Room: Starry Keep.

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page