PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[ Dim Light ] Actual RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

iamadaboi's Avatariamadaboi
The last thing you can remember is jumping off of a cliff in order to escape something. It's quite the hazy memory, but then again, it's the only thing you've been able to think of since you've been here, laying on the... ...grass? Yes, grass. Apparently you might be in some sort of meadow. Of course, if you get up and look, or even open your eyes, nobody seems to be around. Trees and flowers are scattered around the plain, the grass dancing in the breeze. What should you do? (y'all can RP from here. note this isnt like DND where you make your post and respond to it; you have full right to do what you want.) _____________________ rules: - hey hey ho everyone spawns in the same forest area except in different places. you guys can meet up because theres a sort of camp in the middle - hey please dont try and mass-murder people thats not nice :^( - dont kill without permission please - hey, this IS an island! it's a pretty big one with about 5 different "main" places. a forest, a city, some ruins, a sea, and an underground tunnel / city system - please, don't be gory or go against the PFQ rules. slight gore is fine but if you're going to say "tears open ur skin" with a lot of other details i'm not gonna allow that thanks - iama _____________________
PFP by him. PFP is Tsumugi Shirogane, a property of Spike Chunsoft. i do not claim her as my own, nor do I claim the art as my own. my journal ~>despaircito <~
Silkywày55's AvatarSilkywày55
Silky stares at Iama She then touches her fur to ask a question. “Iama?”
Avatar made by me of my OC as a fox gjjiinka, Hope. Gifed by a free to use online gif maker Trying to evolve into Salamence, please help.
Lv. 21 — 729 / 1,734
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Dragon
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
There was a slight, cool breeze as Harmony slowly awoke, her face pressed against the grass. Where...where was she? Getting up and brushing herself off, she glanced around. There was nothing in sight except more grass and some trees. All she remembered was escaping from...something...and then waking up here. Weird... Despite this, she decided it was best to start searching--maybe she'd find a way out, or someone else who might have ended up in the same area.
Dadesfriend's AvatarDadesfriend
Tyler woke up to sea of grass. A meadow? Tyler started sketching what she could remember of the thing that attacked him. Thought it looked more like a blur than something recognizable.
As everyone started entering.. splash! A eevee splashed water on everyone’s head. “ what happened?” The eevee said.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
"Nhmmmn.." Lyss muttered, stirring awake. The Illumise rubbed her eyes, adjusting the ribbons on her antenna before remembering her twin brother, Luss. Looking around frantically, she spotted him and began to shake him awake. "Luss! Luss!" She said, a hint of desperation in her voice. The Volbeat, Luss, stirred, blinking unusually faded eyes. He reached around blindly until Lyss placed a pair of big, round sunglasses on his face. Lyss let out a sweet scent, alerting Luss to where she was. He hugged her tightly. "Lyss! What happened?" He questioned, worried. Lyss's face contorted into a confused expression as Luss's blind eyes stared blankly at her. "I don't remember. I'm sure we'll be fine if we stick together." She replied, gently grabbing his hand and releasing more of the sweet scent as she guided him away. "I'll try to find out where we are, just follow me."
Silky looked around, wanting a few of pecks berries, but needed help

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page