PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Backup improvement idea & plan

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123

ImaFishstick's AvatarImaFishstick
I cannot thank you enough for the minigame, I just found out and I checked this thread again and noticed people talking about how fun the minigame is, and I love it! The things that go outta the ground at some times and kill the runner mon (Jolteon im assuming?) gets me all the time :P.
She/her/they/them pronouns!

my shops!

My trade shop! Banner made by bulbasaurowo (PFQ) My art shop! Banner also made by Bulba!

Bulba’s Free Sprite Shop!

Check out Bulba’s free sprite shop!
Ayyy check out my cringy journal!:💐Fishtick’s Trashy Info / Not Psrsonal Diary Like Thingy💐 avatar of my pokesona Fishtick (Purealer form) for my use only
Saelihn's AvatarSaelihn
Yes, I agree the minigame is a nice impliment and reminds me a little of Robot Unicorn Attacks ahaha

QUOTE originally posted by ImaFishstick

The things that go outta the ground at some times and kill the runner mon (Jolteon im assuming?) gets me all the time :P.
Okay I didn't know about those! And yeah I'm pretty sure it's a Jolteon. ^^
PFP is F2U by solipses on DeviantArt! To mods: I'm back from the trip! My IP address is normal again~ Proud ex-teacher at Icy's School of Spriting!Badge by matecocido!
Eggy's AvatarEggy
I'd like to chime in and say I like the minigame as well and am hoping it'll be available to play at any time! I'd also like to mention that I remember this game from the ancient PF1. Back then you'd access it via pressing certain keyboard keys in a specified order instead of waiting for the backup period (which I think didn't exist?). Kinda surprised that the game made a comeback to be honest XD By the way Niet, thanks for all the effort to streamline the backup process :)
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare
VyrusVoyd's AvatarVyrusVoyd
I love the minigame alot as well! Its really cute.
When I first saw the mini game (today) I got stuck with it directly. My best score was 900- something and the thing sticking up from the ground gets me every time xD

This post contains one or more BBCode Errors and cannot be displayed properly.

Error: Item "Wishing Stone" not found on line 6

If this is your post, please edit it to correct these errors. For now, the post will be shown raw, with no BBCode processing.

[center][size=7]Avatar is made by BananaLizard. Shop banner made by Sunshine Lady. >>>> [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/171400/Keira-s-Little-Hideout-U-C/post/3800133]My Journal[/url] <<<<[/size] [url=https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/63336/Keira-s-Little-Corner-open][img]https://pokefarm.com/upload/Keira_Lorelei/Art/IMG_1485.JPG[/img][/url] [progress="[inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000"][inventory=Wishing Stone]/1000 [item=Wishing Stone][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [progress="[inventory=Water gem]/3200"][inventory=Water gem]/3200 [item=Water gem][/progress] [style].expbar { display: inline-block; width: 40%; margin: 0 1em; background: white; border: 1px solid purple; &>div { background: #F7B3DA; border-right: 1px solid purple; } &>span { font-size: 10px; font-weight: 400; color: purple; } }[/style] [/center]
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Thought the game was cute!! Dont like where the mute audio button is. Accidentally fat fingered it while playing the game and scared the heck out of myself and almost woke my roommate woops Haha
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page