PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How alike are we?

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 404142

Hiho! This is a game I first saw on Chicken Smoothie (@Herlock Sholmes created it, I believe). The game is simple- list something that both you and the person above you has in common. You can look in their profile, signature, avatar, username, or whatever. The purpose of this thread is to have fun and possibly make some new friends that have the same interests as you! ^^ Of course, I can't spoil the fun- side conversations are allowed. Here's an example: Person1: bulbasaurOWO and I are both female. Person2: Person1 and I both have a shop. Person3: Person2 and I both like anime. Rules: 1. Please no sandwich posting/double posting. Wait for 3 people to post before posting again! 2. If the thread gets to 500 pages (which I highly doubt) I will remake it. 3. Please don't use things like "[username] and I are both playing the game" or "[username] and I are both playing Pokefarm". That kinda defeats the purpose. 4. Be nice and considerate to everyone, this is just a game after all! Have fun!
I AM NOT SWABULB. he's just my character. Forum game! Journal! Adoption Center! Trade shop! Art shop! Avatar by SaberStar2, Sprite by Swag3Tails
Gracidea's AvatarGracidea
Me and BulbasaurOWO both like Animal Crossing
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts, JJBA (and some good jojo memes), and Shaymin~ Koichi pose is from jjba Credits Clan
Signature by CatEnergetic,with help from Wardove.Official Pokemon Gif
Gracidea and I are both part of Fremb Quest as violet Pokemon (hers is actually a Ditto)
Profile pic made by Fennekava. To mods: Sometimes I play this on vacay so I have a different IP adress PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS. 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” Flare, the Wary Fire Eevee! Jolt, the Hyper Electric Eevee! Leaf, the Jumpy Grass Eevee! Glacier, the Aspiring Ice Eevee! Umbra, the Quiet Dark Eevee!
Jirachi and I have both watched Ben 10! (I was a HUGE fan of the original series!)
By Kirõzey
Avatar by FSharp. Visit my Velvet Room.
TransientReality and I are both female!
SnivyQueen15's AvatarSnivyQueen15
BulbasaurOwO and i both make sprites!
Avatar made by the spriting overlord that is ChocolaTee! You recognize me? I'm Vulpix88, just with a different name!
Vulpix and I both use Melan bait by Dragoncake!
Cherrii's AvatarCherrii
Jirachi and I are friends of bulbasaurOWO
I really have to update this thing. My icon is made by littlelee! Go check her out, amazing art. Also check out BulbasaurOWO, she does have an art shop.
Cherrii and I both have abouts made by Esme Owo
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
bulbasaurOWO and I both don't mind random PM!
My first language is french, so my english may be imperfect o7 Amazing profile picture (full-size) made with love by Mewwy-gum, thanks a lot! Draw inspired by Sans' Hotdog Stand in Undertale, fusion made with official sprite by me. Shout out to the ones who can guess all pokemons I use for the fusion!

Pages: 123··· 404142

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page