PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Hoarder's Association

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Clans >

Pages: 1234567

Sable's AvatarSable
Sable's Hoard
Hey guys! My name is Sable. I hoard and . I have for a couple years now. I currently have over 3K of them, and I add to it as I can. (Not accepting donations atm simply because I can't afford any more fields.) I hunt a lot and I'm always willing to help with other people's hoards. If you see me hunting something you're hoarding, please let me know if you want any! I'll send them over to you happily!

free use template by sugita
Nudge's AvatarNudge
Sorry to everyone who had to wait for days to be accepted into the clan while I was not online; Things are busy here! I'm probably going to be very busy for another week or so but I should be back to my old daily PFQ time once the garden is planted, the fence and murphy beds are constructed, and my darn wisdom teeth are removed.
WaterWølf600's AvatarWaterWølf600
hello everyone! I'm WaterWølf600, but do call me Water! I used to be a part of the ha a while back, but I'm back once more! I currently hoard the following: [main] zorua line [minor] joltik line [minor] dratini line [minor] glaquine line
pokemon current amount donations?
zorua
zoroark
556 no
joltik
galvantula
??? no
dratini
dragonair
dragonite
??? no
glaquine
cavallost
??? no

planned or future hoards

- latias - moltres - ralts line
trade shop | journal | comic | hoards | credit she/her or they/them pronouns | please call me Water
Unicorn3000's AvatarUnicorn3000
Hi! I just joined and I was wondering what people were hoarding and why! That way, I can decide what I would like to hoard, thanks. PM me if you have an answer, tanks!

QUOTE originally posted by Unicorn3000

Hi! I just joined and I was wondering what people were hoarding and why! That way, I can decide what I would like to hoard, thanks.
Welcome, Unicorn3000! Have you sent your Clan entrance form to Nudge yet? Just wanting to make sure about it before you post your list of hoards as stated on the 1st post. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or Nudge about it ~
This smile must be protected at all costs
Best mama uwu
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. GIF/Icon from the official JJBA anime
Unicorn3000's AvatarUnicorn3000

QUOTE originally posted by RowletPrincess

Hi! I just joined and I was wondering what people were hoarding and why! That way, I can decide what I would like to hoard, thanks.
Welcome, Unicorn3000! Have you sent your Clan entrance form to Nudge yet? Just wanting to make sure about it before you post your list of hoards
Yep! I've sent my entry form to Nudge, and got the Thumbs up
SaltyGlitch's AvatarSaltyGlitch

Hoard whatever Pokemon you want! C: I hoard mainly the Porygon line and XD001 because they're my favorites. My side hoards are pokemon I like but don't want a large hoard of. You're only limited by your credits, fields get expensive.
My trade shop - My art shop - Brave Souls, The Fighting-Type Clan Icon is of my Pokesona, drawn by me.
Sorry for me to butt in guys but as stated by Nudge ...

QUOTE originally posted by Nudge

Folks, please refrain from posting anything other than your introductions for the time being, please You are free to work in giveaways into your inro posts, though :)
It would be better to PM them about it if possible, ty for understanding.
Hi everyone, hope you guys/gals are having a wonderful day/night ~! Sorry If I'm not the best with introductions (still new to this..) but currently, me and Nudge are accepting any request for some ideas of fun, side things you guys might like/ want to do or for us to add so feel free to post here (its open for discussion) If you like someone's Idea, upvote their post so others can see and for us to consider. Make sure you use this form ; sorry if it's not the best ; wanted to make it quick and simple for y'all

Form

Hey, I have some Ideas! What do you have in mind?: * * * * * Why should we add this?: Anything else? ---- [b]Hey, I have some Ideas![/b] [b]What do you have in mind?:[/b] * * * * * [b]Why should we add this?:[/b] [b]Anything else?[/b]
Don't forget to have fun! If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or Nudge (she may take a while to respond but Im on most of the time in case you need a fast answer.)
Hi everyone! Im EtherealPhantom but Ethreal or Phantom works! I horde: Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Sandslash, Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Gible, Gabite, Garchomp, and Sableye! Also, I always take donations and I love the megas of Venusaur, Garchomp, and Sableye so I will always take those and those mega stones ouo I hope to make other horder friends here owo

Pages: 1234567

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page