PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Memory's Historical Journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

Welcome To My Journal!

Hello, I'm Memory, and this is my Journal! Here's an introduction!

Memory's Journal Intro

You walk along a mountain trail, it's rather sunny out, and the shine reflecting off the leaves of trees only increased the heat. Many mountain-side homes lined the road, but feeling like you were, what some might say, "Dying of Heat" you walked to the nearest house. You knocked on the door, maybe you could get water? But the door gets pushed open on impact. You don't know if you should go in or not... Well, it might be wrong to do, but it could also be right and the sun and heat would give you a reason to have gone in anyway. You walk cautiously inside, worried you'll find something concerning, but are met with a lovely little house. A round table with five chairs sat in the room behind the living room, with a nice oven from the looks of it and counter tops. In the living room, it's a good sized sofa, an arm chair, television, fire place, bookshelf, and rug. On the Coffee table you spy a journal, picking it up, you realize it's just a normal journal, filled with various informations, nothing personal. Do you want to continue to read?
The following is all informations regarding stuff!

Shiny Dexes

This is the list of shiny dexes I currently have, for general storage! ~~~~ Kanto: Bulbasaur, Ivysaur, Venusaur, Mega Venusaur, Charmander, Charmeleon, Charizard, Squirtle, Wartortle, Blastoise, Mega Blastoise, Catepie, Metapod, Butterfree, Mega Butterfree, Weedle, Kakuna, Beedrill, Pidgey, Pidgeotto, Pidgeot, Rattata, Raticate, Spearow, Fearow, Ekans, Arbok, Pichu, Pikachu, Raichu, Sandslash, Alolan Sandshrew, Alolan Vulpix, Gloom, Machop, Magnemite, Eevee, Vaporeon, Mega Vaporeon, Jolteon, Mega Jolteon, Flareon, Mega Flareon, Espeon, Mega Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon, Glaceon, Sylveon, Mega Sylveon, Dratini... Johto: Marill, Sneasle, Weavile, Slugma, Houndour... Hoenn: Poochyena, Mightyena, Zigzagoon, Taillow, Ralts, Kirlia, Gardevoir, Manectric, Plusle, Minun, Camerupt, Cradily, Absol... Sinnoh: Piplup, Staravia, Luxray, Cherubi, Buneary, Lopunny, Mega Lopunny, Riolu, Lucario, Croagunk, Porygon-Z, Phione... Unova: Tranquill, Venipede, Sandile, Zorua, Zoroark, Emolga, Frillish, Cubchoo, Mienfoo... Kalos: Fennekin, Espurr, Meowstic, Helioptile, Amaura, Hawlucha, Klefki, Pumpkaboo... Alola: Litten, Rockruff, Midday Lycanroc, Mareanie, Salandit, Tapu Bulu... PFQ Exclusives: Blophin, Orkit, Searene, Ardik, Hydrark, Kinaster, Glaquine... PFQ Variants: Apocolyptic Growlithe... ~~~~

Hunt Information

I am currently hunting... Eevee! Hatched: 1,290 Shiny: 28 Albino: 8 Melan: 0 Goals For This Hunt Hatch 10 Shinies (Target Reached!) New: Hatch 15 Shinies (Target Reached!) New: Hatch 20 Eevees (Target Reached!) New: Hatch 30 Eevees Hatch 5 Albinos! (Target Reached!) New: Hatch 8 Albinos (Target Reached!) New: Hatch 11 Albinos! Hatch 1 Melan! Hunt Duration Neverending - No Plotted Time!

Inventory

237488 458 7 33 3 0 0

About Me

The following is all about my Pokésona. Name: Shaded Nicknames: Shadie, Shade, Shades, Sha-Sha. Gender: They/Them Species: Umbreon With White Stripes Age: 15 y/o Type: Dark, ??? Nature: Jolly, Relaxed Favorite Flavor: Sweet-'n-Spicy Moveset: ???, Unknown Location: Unova, ??? Relationship: ???

Memory's Pride And Joy

Small Story: Memory loves kids, despite being just a teen herself, she loves to explore the world of parenting without being an biological parent to anyone. Typically she 'adopts' people and treats them like they're her own children, with all the protectiveness of a real parent. On her journey with her 'adopted' family (though not literally adopted), she took up an exploration to find what she calls, "Children of the Stars". These "Children of the Stars" sparkle and shine, standing out in a crowd of hundreds... She's encountered quite a few already! Let's see who they are! "Here are my star children!" Memory says, clearly she's proud to at least have encountered them on her mission, they sure do sparkle! "Now these Star Children... These are the very first I ever ran into!" Memory seems even more proud to be around these two, and very excited!
Perfect Chesto Berry

Perfect Chesto Berry

Consumable

(: 0)

An extra-large, extra-juicy Chesto Berry, bursting with dry flavour. Boosts Affection of Pokémon who like the taste.

Sells for 300

Lv. 32 — 346 / 3,169
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 68%
Rash nature
Memory looks at Cupid, "Oh yes, him, that was a gift to my friend for appreciation! Very first ever hatched, and I did it without even having a chain! Fun right?" she grins happily.

Some Happy Little Notes!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just some simple things, but, I've settled on an Eevee because I find it hard to pick between an eeveelution, thus breaking a rule I made for myself on a previous post. I will not change this unless I am certain that is what I will want to be for the rest of my pokemon life. Or stay this eevee character forever, anyway-

Skin Acknowledgements

I have made too many, however, for now I'd like to keep 'Eevee & Coffee'. Note for myself: Don't use the Glaceon's dark theme, it hurts my eyes to much. Other than that, Coffee is probably the easiest on the eyes. It's also, good to note that I should stop making them because it's tedious.
A list of things I'd have to do if I changed my character so I can discourage myself from doing it AGAIN, I'd have to: Change my Discord picture, change my PFQ picture, change my artshop template, change my Quotev profile, change my theme on pokefarm, change my description on pokefarm, and ect... Anyways that's all for this entry. Note: I'll have to add an in-site quick links tab here soon..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Breaks And Stuff

Okay, I think that when I break from schoolwork I shouldn't be on here too long- seriously, I've been on here like... An hour and I could've probably prepared for the crushing hour that is a PE Class Connect. I love this place too much. Uhh, some things I seriously need to stop slacking on: - Actually making talk sprites for my shop for respond posts - Preparing properly for my Math EOC - Finishing that Comic I made - Sending that image for the school art and Talent show in - Making more art - Preparing for the History end-of-course test Uh, I think that's it for the list of stuff. This was kind of messy and i broke the way I did these journal entrys, rest in peace organization.

I'm Crying

My first self-hatched albino, and his egg wasn't even retrieved from the shelter *sob* he's so beautiful Idk what to evolve him into aaa- My sweet baby boy ;o;
I kinda forgot how to artwork when I made my Profile Picture- But uh- As soon as I can, I need to: • Implement the 'Spring Has Sprung' shop event. • Go for a walk outside (maybe, if it's dry). • Do something with this 555k Credits I have. • Eat or something. • Figure out what to do for the next 10 days. • Probably sleep or something like that. • Talk to my beloved some more. • Interact with more pokémon if that's even possible. • Uh... Art? Anyways, that's it for that! Uh, shiny hunt goals: • Hatch 10 Shiny Eevees • Hatch 5 Albinos • Hatch 1 Melan (BOSS LEVEL GOAL) Current Goal Stats: • Hatched 1 Shiny • Hatched 1 Albino • Hatched Literally Nowhere Close To A Melan Note: I have successfully gifted the shiny eevee to Mareep like I said I would way back when I started this hunt... Actually it was like a week ago, so not way back but whatever. Other Stuff: Yay! Finally! I got HYPERMOOOOODE! In celebration, my character officially has sunglasses 🕶️ I'm actually hyper because of soda, ironic. 'Kay I'll update this later.

Memory's Random Rants & Babbles

(Edition one)
• I'm very upset at someone, for reasons that I believe are valid. Despite my age, when I'm online I am like a 'Virtual Parent' and I have 'adopted' many children on other sites. I remember adopting someone who used to be named Devil back when I had Amino, and we still talk and stuff, but since I deleted Amino, we talk occassionally on Discord. I treat him as though he's my real son, but anyway... Someone on the Discord I was in, (I will not link it, nor mention their name), was rude to him- Of course, he's banned now, but I'm still... Meh... On the whole situation. • I really want to play Minecraft with my beloved but she, sadly, cannot connect to me, I have no clue as to why, but she can't. It's disappointing, a little? I really hoped we could stay up until... Like... 2:00 A.M. playing it, but life is life and life is not always fun. • I have no idea as to what I should do. I'm having fun with Hypermode, at least! I mean, uh, yeah. • I wish I could start a Co-op Art Shop thing with my lovely lady or sis, but my sis doesn't like art and my Darlin', I doubt, would want to run something like that with me, since art is hard... Okay that's literally all I have to spew for now, have fun looking at that.

Memory's Random Rants & Babbles

(Edition two)
• Last night turned out better than expected! Juniper got her minecraft to work, and me, my sister, and Juniper played until like... 12:00 in the morning, (because then I came here and started a random sleep-deprived 'make me poor' giveaway, I still have no regrets) And then I passed out around 1:30, though usually it's like... 2:00 A.M. when I finally get a visit from the sandman (bring me a dream, bung bung bung bung-) • I am alive and it is 10:00 and I find it hard to do anything else but sit on the couch, though I should probably go make breakfast, apparently that's not on my brain's to-do list, though I might make coffee if there is some... • I have no idea what to draw pffft I'll probably keep drawing eevee with shades or somethin'... Yeeep- • Oh no, oh no, oh no, my cat is meowing AGAIN when will she ever stop? Never? Never is too long- I'm going to lose my hearing before then. Ee, she has food and water too, so I don't understand- • Hypermode and Sally, please gift me with the presence of a special pokemon today, let me hatch a special child XD
OMG I HATCHED TWO SHINIES IN ONE DAY I'M CRYING AAAAAAAA

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page