PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dandelion Templates <free! closed, too busy!>

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123

POLL: Should I take a break?

Total votes: 16

You must be logged in to vote.

Dúliner's AvatarDúliner
Templates

Welcome to my template shop!

Hello, you may know me as Luna, Duli, Apple, Alex, or something else. I finally had enough time to open a shop, and I'm excited to make these for people! And in case people were wondering; I'm closed ^^

Here are some rules/things before we go on:

1. I really don't care if you PM me or post here!
  2. I have a life outside of PFQ and I try my best to get things done, and I do get them done relatively fast; within a day or two if I'm not too rushed
  3. I am no coding expert! I am self taught, and I learn more and more as I go on, looking at various things during my free time
  4. I'll take orders (personal use, not free use. Often for shops/about mes) and requests (themes like bees/stars)
  5. I am always looking for comments, critiques, advice, anything!
  6. Often I am unsure of what to put in a template so I'll probably 'default' to something. Don't feel annoyed/annoying if I do this and you don't like it! A specific color often helps me find it when I ask you what you want, and I can't ask you what you want changed until I have a function template, because it's visually easier than a pile of css stuff
  7. Palettes are super helpful!!
  8. I always want to give you something you're happy with, and you're not a pain for asking me to change something! It often won't take very long and this is all for you!
  9. All templates I make for you are free; I don't want any payment, I enjoy the learning experience. Every template I make I learn at least one new thing
  10. Feel free to request a template like another, or comepletely different!
  11. Feel free to learn from my stuff, and I don't need credit for that, unless you use my actual template. In that case, please do.
  12. Keep credits on the template. Cases you may change credit: 1. Changing the art, and changing the link to the artist. I can't think of much more honestly.
  13. I can make forum templates, about me templates, and signatures
  14. I try to make all of my templates as mobile-friendly as I can**
  15. I may ask with certain templates (ex. a pokemon, a themed template (like the sunset or bees), etc) that they be free to use; but if you really don't want me to that's fine ^^ I'll always ask. But if it's a sona template/a shop template/other stuff like that, I'll go ahead and assume you wouldn't want it used ^^ I will probably post it here so please tell me if you'd like it sent through PM instead! (and if you don't want the code used but are ok with it being displayed I'll probably ask if I could post a series of screenshots)
  16. I frequently take my own questions to PM so feel free to do the same; or if you'd prefer me not to PM you, just let me know
  17. These can take anywhere from 20 minutes to a week for me to make, depending on my schedule. Please bear with me!
  18. To be added to, sorry that this is so long
**That being said, if one of my templates labelled as mobile friendly does not work on a device just let me know and I'll look at it
List of Previously Made Templates I can: Make a template, add CSS to a template, or do a lot of things honestly. I'm cool with whatever How you ask for me to do something? Just PM me or post here. I really don't care which one ^^ though I'll probably bring my own questions and drafts to PM. I may will ask more questions about the specifics, but as long as I get a general theme/color scheme I can usually work off of that. So yeah. I make templates. They're not very good. I like making them. If you want one or have any questions/comments/concerns, shoot me a PM.

Orders

This doesn't matter; I just add reminders here for myself. If there isn't a "slot," I add rows as I get orders. Don't worry about how many I have! I'll just add yours to the list ^^
UsernameTypeNotesApprox. Completetion?
Lady FurretforumForumOutline: Color palette: Yep! Background: Yep! Elements: Fonts: Review: Draft one?: Draft two: not yet Completed?: no
StarlaSketchforummunko!Outline: Possibly? Color palette: Yep! Background: Elements: Fonts: Review: Draft one?: Draft two: not yet Completed?: no
Narflunkabout mefossils/ruinsOutline: Color palette: Yep Background: Elements: Fonts: Yep Review: Draft one?: Draft two: not yet Completed?: no
Twickers14about menight/sneaselOutline: Color palette: Background: Elements: Fonts: Review: Draft one?: Draft two: not yet Completed?: no
Hifuminsignatureblack/white tabsOutline: Color palette: Background: Elements: Fonts: Review: Draft one?: Draft two: not yet Completed?: no
Ub027tldrabout mecorrin/birthright; 3 tabsOutline: Color palette: Background: Elements: Fonts: Review: Draft one?: Draft two: not yet Completed?: no
Thank you for stopping by, have a wonderful day/night!
Long nights, daydreams Sugar and smoke rings, I've been a fool But strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you
Alex/Luna | he/him | quiet/quirky | nerd journal trade shop templates I really like biology and math I also art
Dúliner's AvatarDúliner
Ack I grabbed the template from my journal, I didn't realize I had left the "Do not reply" message Very sorry to anyone who's looked at this (though probably not many) That has been fixed
LadyFurret's AvatarLadyFurret
Hi there! i am not really sure how the templates work, i mean how do you order it and what do you say. But i am interested, because i am going to be selling my breeding pairs and seaonal turtwig? do you mind giving me some more to go off on?
avitar by Dragoncake
Dúliner's AvatarDúliner

QUOTE originally posted by LadyFurret

Hi there! i am not really sure how the templates work, i mean how do you order it and what do you say. But i am interested, because i am going to be selling my breeding pairs and seaonal turtwig? do you mind giving me some more to go off on?
You can either post here or PM me that you want a template (I guess you're posting here ^^") and just give me at least an idea of what you want An example could be you give me an image, what it'll be (forum template, about me, signature), and (optional but always helpful) some general color scheme (if an image is provided I will base the scheme off of that, or if you have a certain color I can do different shades of, or a color scheme image), and maybe an idea of what it's for, and if you have a preference, font styles (ex. 3D, calligraphy, serif, tall, skinny, thick, anything, etc). Also saying what kind of "theme" it is (ex. a character, pokemon, setting (forest, mountains, stars, sky, trees, animal, etc) To sum it up: Things that are needed for me to make the template are: Theme/Image/Color scheme Type (forum/about me/sig) I can usually work off of that but other helpful things are... Certain things you'd like in the template Font style Images What it'll be used for (shop, art shop, journal, etc) Oh and if it's just a regular theme (not anything specific to you (like a sona or personal thing)) like "mountains" or "bees" or "pikachu," I'd probably ask if I could have that be free to use ^^ I hope this is helpful and I'd be more than happy to make a template for you!
LadyFurret's AvatarLadyFurret
I sent you a message soon! embarrass of saying it here! but this will help bring your shop to the top!
Dúliner's AvatarDúliner

To everyone who's ordered:

I am super super sorry I haven't gotten back to anyone, this week's been crazy, but I have been drafting out ideas on paper, and I'll get to work soon! Again, really sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope it's ok. Edit: oh yeah I was also sick whoops
Dúliner's AvatarDúliner

Another Update:
I'm totally not crying while I write this

Again, I'm really really sorry I haven't finished anything (the front post probably needs updated but I'll worry about that later) but I'm trying to get more of a grip on my mental health, and finals are at the end of the month (or maybe the first week of May. I don't quite remember), and I believe I have around 4-5 weeks of school left? I will definitely finish them before then, but I just wanted you to know why it's getting slower, and why I've been a lot more inactive. If you would like to cancel your order, I'm sorry I'm taking so long, I'm trying my best to get them done. I really don't want to rush these, I want them to look nice for you, and my schedule and mental health won't settle down to a normal level. I also have a big choir concert this Friday, and a lot of my free time is going to practices. I will be getting them done, I'm sorry I've been so slow, and realistically my comepletion time for the current queue could be anywhere from this week to two weeks from now. I'm really really sorry about the inconvenience. Edit: changing the title to on hold since I can't handle any more orders right now
Dúliner's AvatarDúliner
I don't think I posted here about it, but my laptop's battery was having issues, so I got it repaired, and now I have it back. So now I can resume working on templates, sorry for the extensive delays
Dúliner's AvatarDúliner
Ok so everything is almost done I'm so so so so super sorry about all the delays ;-; please forgive me
Dúliner's AvatarDúliner
Bump! Orders are finally starting to get going, particular apology to LadyFurret for the delay

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page