PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

doodle journal

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 1234

tyler's Avatartyler
background here, pixel by me
hi i'm tyler and welcome to doodle journal, where you can find doodles, some journaling, and maybe even sewing/crafts/music/vent/who knows what else i finally redid the template so its not as ugly now i think. so uh, unless otherwise stated, all art here is made by me. oh! and, please don't post here. this is my journal and it would be weird if other people wrote in it, i think you can PM me if you wanna say smth tho. ok! that's all! thanks!
icon/sig art by me
tyler's Avatartyler
hi I made some pixels i really like tonight. first two are of my space witch amsomnia, the third is her twin, castor i'm pretty happy with how they turned out. i'm in the middle of making these little pixels for every single one of my characters which is,,, great. i think i'm over halfway done.
tyler's Avatartyler
designed this lovely creature tonight they got three lil shark friends swimmin' thru their hair and circling around them. thats a mood. gave them to my friend kaedyn @naomistyc based them on a lyric by Ludo "you are a dream among the sharks, beautiful and terrifying" took forever to make. especially the hair. i had to use a mouse instead of my drawing tablet. also hatched a shiny ponyta tonight! that was nice.
tyler's Avatartyler
hi, i'm not dead! here's an amsomnia (moon form) maybe i should start doing commissions for those little pixels i made a while back. i've got a free art thread right now but its not very popular for some reason. which... really surprised me, because it's free art. id like to do commissions again, though... it would be nice to get some currency. i'm getting low from commissioning other people, oof.
tyler's Avatartyler
making an animation! heres a preview

large gif

8)
tyler's Avatartyler
tfw you realize you're neglecting your journal anyway, i'm not dead! happy 4/13! i designed fantrolls for everyone in my discord group. won't post them cause its a Lot but,, anyway, i figured i should post all of my little head sprite things cause i love them and i wanna see them side by side. just 8 more headsprites to go... unless i keep designing and buying more characters :')
tyler's Avatartyler
has it been 10 days already? dang. anyway my tablet is currently broken so i dunno when i'll be able to actively post here again. which is unfortunate, for sure. so for now, how about some pokefarm news? i completed the easter event and got a cute lil green birb <3 took forever to get the nectar tho, jeez. 2 days?? thats well over 100 plants i took care of. guess i just had really bad luck...
tyler's Avatartyler
I MADE.... a snufkin. this was so hard to do. i drew the whole thing with only 1 layer animating it required me to redraw so much for every frame, im such a dummy.
tyler's Avatartyler
me: do commissions. also me: what if I keep spriting snufkin and moomin though im so sorry for neglecting commissions, buuuut i smoothed the hand animation for snufkin a bit. and i did a quick lil moomin. theyre around the same size cause I wanted to put them next to each other, but the moomin sprite is lineless so it looks a bit off next to snufkin. /shrug ....SO I GUESS THAT MEANS I GOTTA PROCRASTINATE MORE, HUH? so uh. onto pokefarm specific news. i'm possibly trying a shiny surfing pichu hunt! got a new breeding pair with a better percentage but theyre still being stubborn. lots of NORMAL pichu eggs and almost no variant eggs. :(
tyler's Avatartyler
ya boi is CAUGHT UP on commissions!! i also drew a lil hifi! in the same style as all the other pixel icons ive done, of course. but this time, animated still waiting to get a new tablet, sadly. its hard to replace stuff when you dont have any money. in other news... my boyfriend might be losing his job! i don't have a job and now we're gonna be completely dependant on his folks, who don't like me whatsoever :') so uh, that's great. i'm also battling a nasty sinus infection which has made me very irratable and gives me bad migraines so I can barely even look at the light from my computer screen, but i'm pushing through it, i guess.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page