PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Allow The Use of Paypal for IG Purchases

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

TheShadow's AvatarTheShadow
Suggestion Title: Allow The Use of Paypal for IG Purchases Suggestion Summary: This goes a bit along with my other suggestion Remove GP Cost From Trainer Customization. GP it seems does more than credits but can be a bit tedious to obtain. Either it must be purchased or accumlated once a week in the Fabulous Friday event. Obviously, the easier and faster option of the two is to purchase it but not everyone feels safe giving out their credit card information especially for virtual product. Positive Points: Paypal is a safer alternative to making online purchases to entering one's credit card information direcly into the site forms. If we can accomodate those who want a safer transaction, it would entail more purchases. Negative Points: None that I can come up with. Reason for Consideration: Covered this. It can only get PokeFarms more purchases.
ALKALi's AvatarALKALi
As stated by Niet here, Stripe is actually quite a secure payment method. It recently replaced Paypal as the main payment method on this site for multiple reasons (stated in the linked post). However, the option to use Paypal does still exist. On the ZC page, just scroll to the bottom of the Purchase section and click the link for the old payment system. It's intentionally small in order to encourage the use of Stripe.
Formerly DuskAurora. Avatar by Kaenith (Tumblr). Permission. Originally posted here.

QUOTE originally posted by ALKALi

As stated by Niet here, Stripe is actually quite a secure payment method. It recently replaced Paypal as the main payment method on this site for multiple reasons (stated in the linked post). However, the option to use Paypal does still exist. On the ZC page, just scroll to the bottom of the Purchase section and click the link for the old payment system. It's intentionally small in order to encourage the use of Stripe.
I appreciate the 411. Tbh, I hadn't seen anything about a service called Stripe, and this is the first I am hearing of it. I might look into that but for now will go to the old payment options to use Paypal. Thanx.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I mean if you're happy paying more because of PayPal's terrible currency conversion fees, that's an option - it's hidden away in the small text though because we'd really prefer you use our Stripe integration. For the record, we do not see your financial details at all. It's all handled through Stripe's secure system.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

I mean if you're happy paying more because of PayPal's terrible currency conversion fees, that's an option - it's hidden away in the small text though because we'd really prefer you use our Stripe integration. For the record, we do not see your financial details at all. It's all handled through Stripe's secure system.
I see Stripe is an internal system not a Paypal esque service. I misunderstood. Good to know, thanx.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page