PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass Trade

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Angelite's AvatarAngelite
I was doing a massive RTE trade of 40 pokemon when I realized that it must be difficult to send all forty of them to another person just like that. I usually send just 10 maximum, but even I get tired after a while. Hence my suggestion: why not increase the number of pokemon you can attach to the trade by a small margin, like 5 pokemon? That way, if I have, say, 20 pokemon to trade, I have to just send 4 trades with 5 pokemon each instead of sending 20 trades individually and getting terribly bored. I hope this suggestion is valid, because I feel that this would make life much easier! Thank you
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
I suggest you read the Summary of Rejected Suggestions!

QUOTE originally posted by Summary of Rejected Suggestions

Trades -> Mass Pokemon Trading Please stop suggesting this one. Like direct item trading, this would require redesigning the entire trading system. It may happen one day, but trust me, we already have a good idea of what features that redesign should include.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
i believe this is semi-planned? there was a thread a while back from Niet showing an update to trades where you could add additional pokemon to one trade as long as you had trade centre upgrades. the thread is in rejected, but i believe it was due to currency limits, rather than the actual number of pokemon. i'll find the thread for you in a second, but i do support this idea. edit: Here's the thread. take it with a grain of salt, though.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Angelite's AvatarAngelite
Oh ok, that's great! I was unaware that these had already been suggested before! Thank you!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page