PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mega Seal

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
Suggestion Title:Mega Seal Suggestion Summary:If you use it,a box is guaranteed to contain a mega stone even if you haven't unlocked mega evolution.It will cost only 100k credits/500gp/100zc.1% chance of getting a legendary's mega stone.Able to get some along with Lucky Seals. Positive points:People who are poor and can't afford mega stones can use this to get mega stones.For people who want challenges,they can easily sell this for 100k credits,or sell it in the market. Negative points:It will be much easier to get mega stones,when it is supposed to be more of a type of thing where you have to earn it. Reason For Consideration:Mega stones are fairly difficult to get.Therefore,for some people,mega seals are perfect.They are decently priced,compared to some mega stones in the market.
  • Articuno UFT
  • Featured Story
  • Adoption Gachapon
  • Journal
  • Shop
All non-shiny Articuno are UFT I hatch!

Price:100k cr/100gp/30zc Each

Okay,I'm going on vacation.Protect the town,alright? Okay then master.
5 mins later
BACON PARTYYY!!! Featured Story
Journal
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
no support. people who are 'poor' on this site don't stay poor. it's relatively easy to make currency on here, and we basically have this anyway. just use the mega stone vouchers.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
Cele's AvatarCele
Mega Stone vouchers exist. No support. Not to mention, Mega Stones don't get all that expensive anyway. The worst ones are only 1k GP, something like that.
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Gørdeen's AvatarGørdeen
No support. Sorry but, I dont really think megastones need to be way cheaper Since this thing will make it less rare the price of it may sink
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Nope no support there is a thing called Mega Stone vouchers which will are getting from MCW now they are also not meant to gotten easy.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Kate1998's AvatarKate1998
I get it now.I should just ask to delete this,shouldn't I?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page