PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

pokefarm is ruining my life

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Doduo's AvatarDoduo
I tried shiny hunting a Ditto on Pokemon Moon and I thought to myself "I wonder if I can find an albino!" :[
𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼
selocon's Avatarselocon

QUOTE originally posted by Yay

It's embarrassing how many emails for real-life shenanigans I have to correct after signing them as "Yay" instead of my real name :v
This. The fire chief legit asked me why one of my reports was signed "selocon" the other day. That was a fun tale!
Pay What You Want RTEs at my shop. Evo items appreciated.
Lv. 36 — 3,684 / 3,997
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Yay's AvatarYay
One more: So I got my driver's license, like, 2 and a half months ago, and a lot of times when I'm on the road I'd get nervous 'cause I feel like a noob among a bunch of experienced drivers. It just reminded me of the ranking system here for whatever reason, so lately as I've been getting better it feels like I'm ranking up. And if anyone was curious, it feels like I'm at senior rank now. Don't ask how- it's just intuitive guessing xD
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
Trañzi72's AvatarTrañzi72
I keep forgetting that Mega Weavile is not official, and every time when im trying to create a team in Showdown, im always like "Wait, is Mega Weavile UUBL?" Note: Weavile is already UUBL.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page