PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Megastones from scouting

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

D.MC's AvatarD.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Caramel123

Wouldn't this go to resolved, not rejected, since it's already in the game, just wondering.
no because its already in the game so its not really resolved and there isnt really a place for it to be resolved. and again, its already a feature. rejected or not obviously no support either way.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.
Kang's AvatarKang

QUOTE originally posted by D.MC

QUOTE originally posted by Caramel123

Wouldn't this go to resolved, not rejected, since it's already in the game, just wondering.
no because its already in the game so its not really resolved and there isnt really a place for it to be resolved. and again, its already a feature. rejected or not obviously no support either way.
I have to agree with D.MC. Not to mention the suggestion itself is to get pure mega stones from scouring with little to no effort (at least from my understanding). Aka doing it without hoarding up boxes to get a chance at getting any form of mega stone. Yes, currently there is a *method*, which was pointed out, to get mega stones via scours, but that method isn't what is being rejected. What is getting rejected is just getting pure mega stones with, pretty much, no method or effort. So this suggestion is in the right place and, as mentioned, there is no way for a suggestion to be "resolved" the proper term would be completed or approved. Which this suggestion is neither completed or approved as it's game/market breaking. Again, this is all from my understanding. If I am wrong you are free to, kindly, point that out.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
I wasn't supporting this...? I don't care about Mega Evolution, really, and I was just wondering.
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!
Shazi's AvatarShazi
The thread was moved to rejected because adding mega stones to scours themselves is moot. I will be locking this since there isn't really anything more to discuss
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page