PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Megastones from scouting

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
I can already see where this will end up.. But they could only be found ONCE you UNLOCK mega evoloution. I font know why i keep doing these.
Hi, I'm a dumb individual who likes Jackbox and object shows. Don't get me started, I WILL go on for ages.
Tanzaku

Tanzaku

Summon Item

(: 0)

A vibrant blue paper with a poem written neatly on it. With it, it is possible to call upon the Legendary Pokémon Jirachi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 47 — 4,622 / 6,798
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireGhost
Happiness 0%
Bashful nature
Also, that's Cinder. Click 'em a bit if you want.
No support. As future mass click events grant you Mega Stone voucher 5 you can trade the voucher with a lower tier voucher. Also, you can already find the mega stones in boxes, like 1% chance.
Made by Animela
origin of gif is linked in image (8:11)
Made by Animela
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Fire Emblem Heroes art!
C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
Yup. Called it.
Yahan's AvatarYahan
Would you mind explaining why you believe mega stones should be found via scouring? It's hard for us to give feedback on something if you don't really explain it.

Also, this might be good to keep in mind for the future

QUOTE originally posted by Thread about attitude in suggestions

Recently I've seen a lot of people making quite passive-aggressive posts about their suggestions being denied or trying to chase others off by saying 'oh, it'll just get denied'. With that attitude, it will. Sometimes, a suggestion isn't possible from the coding perspective. Or, perhaps, we've already planned something like this in a different form. Or we don't feel it fits the spirit of Pokefarm, or it unbalances certain portions of the game. (Believe it or not, we do try to keep things balanced.)
I use tone tags! Ones I tend to use the most are /gen
genuine
, /nf
not forced
,/nm
not mad
, /lh
light hearted
, /npa
not passive aggressive
, /pos
positive
, /neu
neutral
, /s
sarcastic
. (Hover over for meanings~)
Credits: Avatar
made by Anna-Ravenrock
|| Signature
my design. Luvdisc is one of my Pokemon OCs adapted from an official Luvdisc sprite, girl and the quote are both from Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
one sentence suggestions won't go anywhere, there's nothing to work with. saying things like 'this will get rejected instantly' ALSO makes your suggestion look worse. if you're so sure it's gonna get rejected, then people will just agree with that.
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
C0L0R3D's AvatarC0L0R3D
I just think of being that extra bit lucky.. Like the TCG Win or flop but even you might want that (Example) Dewgongite Q and you have the Seel ready and everything but then you collect a Megastone(see above) and ages of trying to get it is gone let me guess, no support anyway?
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
the 'ages of trying to get it' is there for a reason... it's not meant to be a walk in the park to get things like megastones. even so, they are relatively easy to get. they are sold on the market, and you can buy megastone vouchers too. if it's too expensive to buy them, and you just want the dexes, trade with other people. you are still a relatively new player on pfq, so getting mega stones will be a lot easier for you later ^^ you just have to wait a little while. also, the negativity towards your own suggestion IS hurting your chances. i know it's disheartening to see your idea get shot down, but being negative from the start dissuades people by A LOT.
Kang's AvatarKang
No support. This would break what market mega stones have. Also, this just seems like you're wanting things to become easier to only benifit yourself. This game is no walk in the park and never should be. The point is to interact with others and to gain/earn what you need. Yes, it takes effort, but not all that much if you use the resources PFQ has to offer. Like the trade forum for example. If you slap up a thread stating you need x and y mega stone for a or b pokemon people may offer if they have what you need. If you do not want to use what resources there are...then that is your choice and it's on you. We do not need a feature like this. Also, please read the pinned posts in the future if you plan to make anymore suggestions. Having an attitude and a one to two sentence suggestion will get you nowhere.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Fun fact: you already can. Step 1, Scour for Boxes Step 2, open the Boxes Ta-da, Mega Stones from Scouring \o/
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
Wouldn't this go to resolved, not rejected, since it's already in the game, just wondering.
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page