PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Island Games! [DnD Inspired Trainer RP!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Adian's AvatarAdian
The Island Games! >>Set Up Here!<< Gif from the official Sun and Moon anime opening.

The fringe island that had been set up as the very new location for this season's The Islands Game TV show was absolutely beautiful on the morning most of the contestants were arriving. The bright Alolan sun warmed the beach where the tavern had been set up and the gentle breeze kept it cool enough to enjoy the outside air. It was almost easy enough to forget you had come here to compete for a mysterious prize. While the staff of both the tavern and TV show bustled around you were given the day to explore your new home and get to know your fellow contestants.
Lydia Sutton Gif is official art of Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons anime. ♀ | ♀ |
Lyida had arrived on the first ship out to the island and had spent the better part of her morning unpacking and getting to know the three pokemon that were to be her partners during the contest. While she had missed her original team she knew they were safely back at home with her parents enjoying their time off from adventuring. For now the ragtag pack sat on the porch of the tavern, casually watching as the staff were busy at work. Igglybuff had fallen asleep in Lydia's lap having already had more than enough excitement for the day it seemed. Chimecho and Maractus had already gotten bored of just sitting and seemed to be happy playing in the sand near the porch. The red haired woman was happy to people watch for now, waiting to see who her competition for the show would be.
Type Race Score: 490 Selling all kinds of pokemon, items, dexes, adoptions and newbie freebies! Banner created by, Maomi, purchased for me by ChibiLunaThorn. Avatar made by Yutalia@DA. Purchased and used with permission.
Lulu Rina's AvatarLulu Rina
Jocelyn had arrived on the first ship and went to unpack. She got to know the Pokemon that had been picked for her partners, and even gave them names once she showed them how she communicated. Currently, she is hanging out in the dining area with Adurna the Wingull perched on her head, Crystal the Lillipup running around her legs and Shelly the Tirtouga sleeping next to her. She waved at the staff as they went by, and eventually Crystal, getting bored, ran out to the porch to play outside.
Adian's AvatarAdian
Lydia Sutton Gif is official art of Cross Ange: Rondo of Angels and Dragons anime. ♀ | ♀ |
Lyida had began to fall asleep as the gentle sound of Wingull's calling over ahead created the perfect island lullaby. Despite her unhappiness with receiving the baby pokemon the snoring of Igglybuff would be what she needed to cross into an afternoon nap. Her two unsupervised pokemon had stayed by the porch and had begun to dig a hole into the sand... A rather deep one at that right near the entrance of the tavern. If Crystal wasn't watching as she ran outside she was liable to slip into the hole.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Zara arrived on the second ship, and like everyone else went to unpack. She was fairly hot in her attire, but one of her new friends, Ani the shiny Dewpider, had taken notice and was on Zara's shoulder to try and cool her down as she sat awkwardly in the entrance room of the tavern. Zik the Torchic and Odo the Shieldon weren't quite as friendly, squabbling at Zara's feet as she tried to calm them down. Zik was trying to ride on Odo's back, much to his dismay. Zara had learned on the ride over that Odo didn't like to be touched, and that Zik was very energetic. She continued trying to seperate the pair.
Crystal ran outside and, giving a yelp of surprise, slipped into the hole. Jocelyn heard this and, grabbing Shelly, ran towards the yelp to see whats wrong, which caused Adurna to start flying above her. She look out and saw Crystal in a pretty deep hole. Looking up at Adurna, Jocelyn beconed for him to get Crystal out of the hole. Adurna flew down and grabbed Crystal, pulling her out of the hole and back onto solid ground. She imediatly ran back inside as Jocelyn looked over at the Chimecho and the Maractus.
Ethenin's AvatarEthenin
<Praena's Info Here> ♀ | ♂ | ♂ Auri | Rook | Ulmo
"Rook, Ulmo, stop it!" Praena was on the second ship. The ship had anchored at the dock already, but she was delayed by the bickering of the two starters. They had been fighting since she got them, and to cap it off, she had no clue what in Dialga's name they were arguing about. She sighed when they didn't stop and pulled out her pokeballs. She recalled them into the pokeballs and pocketed them. "Why can't you two be more like Auri?" Auri the Nosepass hummed appreciatively from her side. Once Praena got off the ship, she hurried to the tavern to get to her room. At the tavern door, she noticed an odd scene: a Wingull picking a Lillipup up out of a hole. A short girl dressed in black and white was there as well, presumingly the two pokemons' trainer. She was glaring at a Chimecho and Maractus. Praena approached them. "Hello, what's going on?"
Lv. 33 — 864 / 3,726
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalFlying
Happiness 27%
Naughty nature
Hearing the voice, Jocelyn turned her head to see a girl with chestnut hair. She put Shelly down and started signing with her hands "Crystal kinda fell into the.." but then stopped as she realised that this girl might not know sign language. She pulled out her pencil and notebook that she carries around to talk to others who don't know sign language. She started writing in it "Sorry, I'm mute. Crystal fell into this hole that wasn't there when I first got here. I got Adurna to get her out, and the only other two near enough to cause this are this Maractus and Chimecho. Anyway, I'm Jocelyn, and do you know sign language? Its kinda easier for me to talk that way." She finished and held it up for the girl to read as Adurna once again perched on her head.
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
A scene outside of the entrace's window catching her eye, Zara gently pushed Zik and Odo away from each other to try and see what was going on outdoors. A small congregation of trainers, all female like her. Probably other contestants. "Why all girls, through..?" Zara wondered, separating Zik and Odo again as she craned her neck to try and see outside. This disturbed Ani, who skittered down to Zara's lap and angrily spit water at the Torchic and Shieldon before curling up.
Adian's AvatarAdian
DM POST!! First Challenge!! Gif from the official pokemon anime!

It was approaching noon on the first day of The Islands Games. Most of the trainers had arrived and had been given enough time to get to know each other as well as meet their pokemon so it was high time to toss them into their first challenge! The staff would usher the trainers and their pokemon towards a part of the beach that had been laid with large blankets and a picnic basket one each one, containing a delightful fruit salad, sandwichs and drinks for the trainers as well as berries and pokefood for their pokemon. The female host of the show stood before the blankets and waved towards the crowd as they came towards her. "Welcome The Island Games contestants to your first challenge! What better way to begin a game fraught with challenges, friendships, betrayals and hardships then getting to know your new partners?" She said, waving her hands towards the blanket. "We've set up a nice picnic blanket for each person so they may enjoy a nice lunch with their pokemon." She explained as she stepped aside, "Just keep an eye out, you never know when a pesky Wingull may try to steal your food!" She let out a canned laugh before stepping out of the view of the camera for everyone to pick their spots and begin enjoying a rather easy challenge....
OOC: Of course it won't be so simple as simply enjoying lunch with your new pokemon~ You're welcome to mingle with other pokemon and trainers but I would like for everyone who wishes to take part in this have at least one post of them coming to the picnic area.
Ethenin's AvatarEthenin
<Praena's Info Here> ♀ | ♂ | ♂ Auri | Rook | Ulmo
Praena blinked in confusion as the girl in front of her started signing with her hands. Then her eyes widened in surprise and realization as she read what the girl wrote. "Sorry, I don't really know sign language," she said, "I learned a little as a child but, well, I don't really remember any of it. Oh, I'm Praena, by the way!" She gave Jocelyn a sympathetic smile before looking at the Maractus and Chimecho. "I wonder who these two belong to though. Probably another contestant-" Her sentence was interrupted by the announcement from the show hostess. After the hostess finished, Praena turned to look at Jocelyn again. "Do you want to sit with me? We can bring them" --she gestured to the Maractus and Chimecho-- "along to try to find their trainer."

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page