PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add 2nd and 3rd place prizes to type race

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
Bump
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Cecilia's AvatarCecilia
Support I also want to point out that no team got the team goal. If more people were motivated to get second/third place, that could increase overall participation
All hail Lord Giratina! Collecting Griseous Orbs. [Profile pic is of me, by me.] People are confusing. Feel free to message me about art though ^^
Bump
Bump
bump
Shyvana's AvatarShyvana
Full support on this one. As someone who often opts out of the Type Race to focus on Melan hunts, having a second and third place gem focused prize would be a great motivator for me to pause current hunts and focus on the type race.
I purchased this awsome melan bait avatar from Cryst in their shop with permission to use.
G0ne's AvatarG0ne
I don't even participate in TR half the time cause I don't trust myself to make a big enough difference, unless it goes with what I'm interested in/already hunting. This would probably give me more incentive to try with TR, and I am sure that goes for tons of other people, so big support from me
Red Vox's AvatarRed Vox
I'll add my support as well; I notice most type races just end up as a major slant for 1st, because once your team starts to fall behind I think most people lose the motivation to bother trying to catch back up. 2nd/3rd place prizes might at least keep some level of competiton past the first day or so.
Avatar is official Revolutionary Girl Utena art.
Bump
Bump

Pages: 12345··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page