PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Add 2nd and 3rd place prizes to type race

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Completed >

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Grym's AvatarGrym
I was on team normal. We had a huge amount of team motivation that pushed us to get that large lead. However, I've been in the last place teams before too. When the gap gets too big most people loose motivation and stop at the personal goals (10/10 fragments thing) or even before. I can see there being the saturation though. 3 teams getting large prizes. First place used to get a large gem. 3rd place should not get the same as first. So maybe a smaller prize than that? So the market doesn't take another hit? If this gets implemented, first place prize might be reduced to account for the increase in amount of people receiving prizes. I'm just trying to address multiple angles. I like the idea, but perhaps with different prizes? I'm not sure. But I'd like to hear the staffs take on this suggestion.
⚫ Avatar made by Dr.Devorak here Art thread 0
Loksfjoer's AvatarLoksfjoer
I like the idea of 2nd and 3th place getting something too. That doesn't have to be fragments, but maybe some medium gems corresponding to their type. Something that won't cause too much imbalance, but will still reward for the effort.
~ Writer ~ Roleplayer ~ Collector of gems, jewels and fossils ~ My shop: Shop of shiny items My clan: Words of creation Avatar made for me by Armarouge
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
This os relevant again bump. Almost at 50 likes yaaay~ Im also gonna stand hard on my suggestion of 2 extra frags for second place and a large gem for 3rd. I think its fair. That or swap them but i am sure those are the best and most worthwhile prizes ^^
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
TheFob17's AvatarTheFob17
No support. If you get first place, ya get first place. Yay. If you don't, you don't. If I'm interpreting this correctly, then the whole "only first place prizes" system was made as an incentive for participants and their teammates to get to first place. If you are in second, you shouldn't just settle for the prize that you get, you should strive for first place.
Quitting. Everything Free.

QUOTE originally posted by TheFob17

No support. If you get first place, ya get first place. Yay. If you don't, you don't. If I'm interpreting this correctly, then the whole "only first place prizes" system was made as an incentive for participants and their teammates to get to first place. If you are in second, you shouldn't just settle for the prize that you get, you should strive for first place.
By that logic, the Olympics shouldn't have bronze or silver medals and only give out the gold ones. Just wanted to point that out

Current Type Race Score: 0

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Avatar is by me Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! My Hero Academia: Wider World is looking for peospective students!
hayday6's Avatarhayday6
Lots of support it might even be pepole look and say hey were down by this much but we can still get a second or third place victory which would be a incentive to keep going.
AstroCat's AvatarAstroCat
I disagree with the having first place prizes only giving incentives. If only the first place gets prizes and one team is way ahead of the others, they give up and don't try as hard often. But if you know you have a chance at winning something, then you are more apt to compete more. I do think that 1st should be way better. But some lower prizes for 2nd and 3rd would be an incentive for me to compete more than just working on my chain and hatching random type race eggs out to get just what I need to get my own fragments
Bump
Kinshine's AvatarKinshine
I like to say I support this as well. It would be very nice to have 2nd and 3rd place for these type races. I feel nice as well as more compittion to see who can make it in the top three. I know Flightrising does this and gives a smaller little bonus to who ever comes into 2nd and 3rd places. But I really like this idea I do support it all the way.
Avatar by: Nettle Bee | Pixel by: Bufuserk
Bump

Pages: 1234··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page