PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

United we stand (pg-13)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

Skitts's AvatarSkitts
Maeve drove in mostly silence for another hour, going from highway to highway to main road to side road to.. offroad? To dirt road. Once they got that far, she rolled down the passenger window and let Amira stick her head out to take in all the unfamiliar scents. Maeve recalled something, and looked in the mirror to see that bag Clair brought with her. "Hey, Claire right? You said you were getting some pokeballs to release, right? You wanna stop soon to let em out? We're near the woods now."
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
Claire jumped a bit, startled. She hit her head on the crate she was chilling in, waking up Java. (If they sleep? Idk) "Ow- uh, yeah. Maybe we should release a few at different areas, to keep from raising suspicion or anything? Because I honestly have no clue what's in some of these. They aren't labeled, and I don't have any of those fancy scanners the higher ranks had." She held up a few smaller pokeballs. Those might be the best option. Java and Vivi sat next to each other, both returning back to a peaceful nap.
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Skitts's AvatarSkitts
"Yeah. It doesn't matter what they are yet, just let some out to see. If they can't survive in this environment then put 'em back and we'll find somewhere else," Maeve answered while slowing the van down to a stop. She parked it and hopped out. Amira followed her, wanting to stay with her trainer and feeling curious about the new place. The middle-eastern woman walked around the van to the back sliding door and unlocked it, then pushed it up to let the other girls out. She told them, "Stretch your legs if you need to. Try not to take too long."
SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
Claire stepped out of the van, the bag carefully hoisted over her shoulder. She took out a few of the weaker pokeballs, a couple regular and a nest ball, and released them. Out of the three balls emerged three small Pokémon: a shiny caterpie, a togepi, and a feebas. “Uhh, Alrighty then.” Claire recalled the togepi and feebas, using a permanent marker to write the species on the balls. She picked up the caterpie and put it into a nearby tree. She picked out two more unmarked balls-a great and net ball-, and released their contents. An oddly colored, not shiny, but just strangely colored, pidgey, and then a bulbasaur. Huh, seems to be whatever they could grab and thought would be worth something. Aren’t Bulbasaur endangered though? Shoot. I dunno what to do. She looked down at the little grass mon, and debated asking for help. She decided against it, and just recalled it. She could keep it safe for now, and give it to some professor, or wildlife person. After going through and marking some more pokeballs, she’d released a few more Pokémon, a few of which just seemed to be stolen, regular Pokémon. “I’m done.” Claire announced, keeping her voice low. She’d gathered up the crushed bits from the broken pokeballs, and put the man into a separate compartment in her bag.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page