PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

United we stand (pg-13)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

SmolPhantump's AvatarSmolPhantump
The time has come. You are free.

Current events

Nothing yet

Team Status

Entirely unaware.
A rp of mine, pretty much a pokemon sanctuary! :D I made this avatar myself, and posted it under the username Stumpy on medibang.
Skitts's AvatarSkitts
Maeve Nasser, a short middle-eastern woman of nearly 30 years, hopped into the driver's side of a large carrier vehicle. This truck wasn't nearly an 18-Wheeler, the 'team' she was in knew not to waste money on big, fancy cars. This was little more than a big van. It typically held illegally captured pokemon on it, but today there was something more. To her 'teammates', Maeve wasn't doing anything different today. She had worked for this group for six years. They had no reason not to trust her. She was just going hunting with a random rookie grunt again; the face was different every time. She basically took every new scrap of meat that decided joining a gang would be fun under her wing and showed them the ropes. This was nothing different, as far as the others were considered. She started up the car and rolled out of the abandoned warehouse she called a garage. She'd told them she was heading out again. She'd told them she was bringing her usual team of 3 'garbage pokemon', as her 'teammates' called them. What she didn't tell them was that she was bringing some younger members of the team along with her, hiding them in the back of the van with the cages and rope. She also didn't say that, this time... she wasn't coming back. (Scene setting let's go >:3 ya'll bein smuggled out to freedom in a van, get comfy)
(WOOT WOOT) A young, scruffy 16 year old dashed out of the building, followed by a couple of small pokemon. She had a few bags containing stolen and captured pokemon, likely left to rot in the basement. She had a dirt-eating grin on her face as she hopped on the back of the van. "Java, Vivi, ya good?" The two normal types let out a unified affirmative sound. "The midget crew has arrived!" She called to the front of the van, but not loud enough to alert anything may be wrong. The eevee and Porygon2 settled into her lap, and she'd sat herself inside one of the cages to conserve space. On both sides of her were bags continuing a plethora of pokeballs, soon to be little more than trashed shards. "Soo, we're about to blow this popsicle stand, amiright?" She asked, a slight giggle in her tone.
Mentalgamer's AvatarMentalgamer
Brayden was currently typing away on the computer in the lab, finishing up some log work that still needed to be put into the system for the day. His Kabuto currently sitting in his lap playing with a bubble it had created. It's limbs just going to town rolling the bubble in it's limbs (Legs?) "Alright, well...That's done. We should start packing up eh?" Brayden asks, slowly running his hand over the pokemon's shell. The fossil pokemon let out a small cooing noise as it looked towards the young man. It popped the bubble before it ended up crawling into one of the pouches of Brayden's uniform, poking its eyes out of the opening. Brayden laughed a bit, but it slowly faded away. This would be the last time that he would ever have to wear this stupid all white uniform ever again. This was going to be his last shift here, as he planned to get out and never come back. This place was too...Clean, it was too smothering in a way, that it couldn't allow him to be himself. Working for this place for two whole years was long enough, and Brayden had saved up enough money to be able to survive on his own for a while. But, if he didn't do it today, he'd never be able to do it. So, he stands up, and adjusts the belt he was wearing that only held two pokeballs on it. He logs off the computer, and turns to head on out. A new beginning was coming for them soon.
Lineart was made by Feve @ Furaffinity colored by me ^_^
Skitts's AvatarSkitts
"Shh, Keep it down!" Maeve snapped, holding up a shushing finger to her lips and staring sternly at the young recruit-- former recruit, if all goes as planned-- through the little mirror above her, "We ain't out yet. Don't celebrate early." Maeve reached into her bag, which she'd set on the little midsection between the two seats, and took a basic red pokeball out of it. From it, she released a three-legged Nidorina and let the blue poison type lay on the dash. This was one of those typical vans that seperated the front seats from the empty cabin, but the was a screen window between the two so that the driver could see into the back and, if something living were in the back, it could see the driver. "I need ya'll to be extra quiet when we get to the gates, alright? No chitter and definetly no chatter. Not a peep, or we're all busted, Got it?" The brown-eyed woman spoke to everyone in the van with her, pokemon and human alike. Her hardened, serious stare at the path leading to the gated exit of the team's HQ became anxious, but only for a moment. She wouldn't show it more than that, but she did have her doubts about this 'full-proof plan' of hers, now that she was actually going through with it. 'I shouldn't have brought any extras.. If these kids (Im assuming there's more than just Claire riding to freedom here) blow it then they're taking me down with 'em.'
yeegurt's Avataryeegurt
Katie knew this was the day she would break free. As much as her arms trembled in anxiety, hauling her luggage around, she couldn't help but feel a little exhilarated. Her Salandit lunged to her bags, picking out trinkets and pieces of clothing haphazardly tossed in and tossled them around. "Hey, Sly, do me a favor and stop playing with my underwear." She reprimanded the small lizard, who ignored her and continued to play anyway. Her Houndoom was lagging behind, always vigilant and checking behind the group to make sure nobody was watching them. Her Charmeleon still lulled with jet lag, trying her best to keep up. Katie reckoned they must have looked like a certainly odd group. She covered her mouth with the collar of her deep red, oversized jacket in an attempt to hide her face. At least they traveled far, far away. She hopped on buses, trains, boats and whatnot, all on an attempt to get as far as possible. The truth is she didn't necessarily know where she was going... Or what to do after this. She left on impulse after hearing what ridiculous plan her team's leader conjured, without planning ahead for herself. She tipped her head up to gaze at the bustling city, cars and buses roaring away and kicking up debris from behind them. She heard the shouts of angry drivers spitting venom and smacking their car horns, making her feel all a little dizzy. Maybe getting obliterated by a 16 foot red dinosaur would've been a little easier than this.
who's this nerd without a signature?
Claire winced at the sharp remark, but took it seriously. She stayed silent, and her Pokémon took the advice too. Vivi say quietly in her lap, and Java was resting on the ground. Claire looked down at the two bags beside her. Maybe this many had been a bit too chancy. She sighed. Too late now. She stayed as still and as quiet as possible, her guilty state trained on the ground. (Sorry for the short reply. ‘^^)
Mentalgamer's AvatarMentalgamer
After Brayden had logged off the computer, he heads out to where there was a clock in/clock out area and clocks out using the badge that was in his pocket, and had all of his information on it. There was a small barcode that he had to scan in order for his hours to be logged in for the payroll crew. He sighs a bit, before tapping his fingers on the back of the badge, something was telling him if he was going to get away from here...He'd need to destroy the the badge to give them less of a chance to track him through the badge. "I don't know Lantis. I don't know how far we'll be able to get before they realize what's going on." He mumbles. The fossil pokemon responded with a bit of a reassuring coo. He wasn't entirely sure what Exo was thinking, nobody really did. But, they were ready to get out of here. Both he and Brayden. There wasn't much to do here anyways, and Lantis himself always felt out of place with the other pokemon that were housed here. Brayden looks down and slowly nodded. "You're right Lantis. All we gotta do is get as far away from this place as possible. But, first...All of our supplies are at the room they let us live in. We've gotta head there first, and then we'll be set."
Skitts's AvatarSkitts
The van rounded the corner, seeing a tall, sky-scraping radio tower that the 'team' had gotten control of. What were they doing with the thing, anyway? Declaring to the police 'Hey! This is where we are! Come get us!'? Idiots. I'll be glad to be free of this place. Maeve drove up to a little automatic gate that was manned blue-collar factory style by a particularly experienced grunt that would never, ever get a promotion since they did this job so well. Unfortunately for them, though, they had come to know Maeve, trust her, think of her as harmless--if a little annoying--and so they didn't bother to check her cargo whenever she left. "Hey Nasser," The gate checker grunt waved through a window, from the safety of a little tick-like booth where the controls were, and spoke through an intercom speaker to whoever was at the gate-- Maeve, in this case, "Yeesh, You're still using that crippled nidoran?" "Nidorina, Dumb sh*t. And she can't be crippled if she was born like this," Maeve promptly sent the grunt a pleasant little bird via her middle finger, to which the grunt sighed and scoffed dismissively. "Yeah, yeah. Bring back something good for once and then i'll believe you team isn't complete trash." "I always bring back good ones! You're just never around to see 'em 'cause you go on lunch break when I get back!" "Excuses, excuses! Get the f**k out," The grunt chuckled and opened the gate. Maeve smirked, "Gladly, Don't have to see your ugly mug the rest of the day," and then drove out. She led the van down the road, took the same left turn she always did... and then just kept on driving. "Alright, stoaways, now you can chatter." The sandy-skinned woman called to Claire and Co. and gave her Nidorina a nice little pet with one hand, keeping the other on the steering wheel.
"Sorry..." Claire said quietly, still a little embarassed over her sudden chatter explosion. Vivi and Java came out as well, comfortable with just each other. Good little beans. Out of curiousity, Claire read some of the tags on the pokeballs. They weren't that interesting, just basic info on the pokemon. She was especially careful with the balls labeled with pokemon such as "dragonite" or "kangaskhan".

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page