PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

PWYW Dexing! Melans, Albino Legends

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Ashtylon's AvatarAshtylon
What it says on the tin! I'm doing a bit of money gathering, so I thought I'd offer my babes up for dexing :) Follow a few simple rules and it'll be smooth sailing!
Rules: - Do not go offline or AFK with the dex in your possession. It should be sent back within 5 minutes. - Do not trade the dex to anyone else. Send it directly back to me. - Do not change/edit their name, and do not take/replace their held item. - Do not add anything to their description, WITH THE EXCEPTION OF Beeyonce, my melan Snow Vespiquen. You may add comments to her description if you like :)
This is pay what you want, but it must be currency. I do not accept items as payment, as generally I don't have a use for them ;o Ask for as many dexes as you like; there is no limit as long as you follow the rules. Available Dexes:
Icon art is done by me! PM me if you'd like to buy puddle art and we can discuss c: <3 ZC or credits only. Ashtylon's character is © Ashtylon. Click my bab? <3
Black Prism

Black Prism

Summon Item

(: 0)

A dark prism, refracting light so strongly that it is recommended to keep it in a dark place. Its origin is unknown.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +3,719,840
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Hasty nature
triibu's Avatartriibu
Oooo can i get the melan Snowqueen and one of the Mega Blaziken dexes? <3 30k each?
Buying summons, megastones and other items & selling delta (S & A) Aron in my shop

QUOTE originally posted by triibu

Oooo can i get the melan Snowqueen and one of the Mega Blaziken dexes? <3 30k each?
Absolutely <3 Sending them over~
Cele's AvatarCele
can I dex all three Snowqueens please? ^u^ Edit: And Cerberus, actually. Thank you!

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

can I dex all three Snowqueens please? ^u^
For sure! Sending them over c:
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
hi! may i dex the melan cerberus, one of the blazikens, the albi xerneas & moltres, and the A/M snowbees please?
Schwank's AvatarSchwank
Hi. :) Can I dex your melan Snow Vespiquen and one of your melan Blaziken [Mega Forme]?
Art by morce10. Permission for avatar and banner.
Yes to both! PM me when you're ready for the dexes, since it's been a few hours :)
Schwank's AvatarSchwank
I am ready now. :)
Eclipsed's AvatarEclipsed
i'm also online!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page