PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Melan Groudon, Silvally, Bandicoon, Cresselia UFDT

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123

Quiint's AvatarQuiint
hello!! as title says, i have some melan legends ufdt!! i only have a few small rules and the dexes are yours~ 1. DEXING TO CHAMPION AND ARCEUS RANK ONLY! None of these will be evolving, so they'll be able to be dexed forever, so you can come back any time! 2. Don't delta, keep, rename, erase description, all that jazz. It's a dex trade, not a permanent sale 3. You're welcome to add to the comments! I love reading them!! here they are:

Alt Payments

Ruby/Citine Tokens =20 Steel Statue =40 Fire Feather =65 Box box=120 Daycare Passes =120 Beast Ball=200 Steelium Z =70 Flyinium Z =80 Psychium Z =100 Firium Z =120 Large/10 Medium Water, Grass, or Ghost Gems =50 Another other type EXCEPT Fire, Normal, Psychic, or Steel: 40 Relic Copper =6 Relic Silver =12 Relic Gold =30
Note: With Silvally, you're paying for ALL dexes, whether you have the memories or not, since I am providing the dexes. I can provide memories if you need, but I will not be charging per memory. 900 GP/equiv for all dexes comes to be 50 GP per dex~
Fire
x1
Water
x2
Electric
x1
Grass
x1
Ice
x1
Fighting
x1
Poison
x1
Ground
x1
Flying
x1
Ghost
x1
Psychic
x1
Bug
x1
Rock
x1
Dragon
x1
Dark
x1
Steel
x1
Fairy
x1 Please use this form! Who do you want to dex?: Payment: Which memories do you need? All or specify: (you can just not copy this part if it doesn't apply to you~)

[b]Who do you want to dex?:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Which memories do you need? All or specify:[/b]
It's gonna take a lot to drag me away from you There's nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do
Elaina's AvatarElaina
Who do you want to dex?: All four Payment: 231 zc, if my math is correct. Which memories do you need? All or specify: All. Thank you very much for this opportunity. =) Please let me know a good time to be on for the trades (as it's past 3 am here and I am apt to fall asleep shortly after posting this).
Buying griseous orbs for 60 zc each. Will pay to dex melans.
triibu's Avatartriibu
Who do you want to dex?: All of them! <3 Payment: 231 zc Which memories do you need? All or specify: all of them c:
Buying summons, megastones and other items & selling delta (S & A) Aron in my shop
Managodess's AvatarManagodess
Who do you want to dex?: Cresselia Payment: 15 ZC Which memories do you need? All or specify: ---- not applicable
Planned Legendary Hunt:
× 174 / 1000
Kanaloa Idols
Find my shop here Avatar was cropped from one of my own self portraits, the full version can be found here
Who do you want to dex?: Silvally and Cresselia Payment: 3 large water gems, 225 gp Which memories do you need? All or specify: All, please. ^-^
Avatar of my pokesona was made by StarlaSketch! This is my team in Ultra Moon:
creepcandy's Avatarcreepcandy
Who do you want to dex?: Cresselia please Payment: 75k credits Which memories do you need? All or specify: no need
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
Who do you want to dex?: All except Bandicoon Payment: Mixed payment? 900k credits and 225 GP. Which memories do you need? All or specify: All, please!
  • Drag Cave!
  • Pichuwu!
  • Pichuwu 2!
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 100 — +2,226,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Naïve nature
GS Ball

GS Ball

Summon Item

(: 0)

A special and mysterious PokéBall with the letters "GS" engraved on the top. It cannot be opened, but there are rumours that is it the key to calling out the Legendary Pokémon Celebi.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +529,666
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness 27%
Gentle nature
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
Who do you want to dex?: Cresselia Payment:zc!
𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼
Quiint's AvatarQuiint
Everyone is up to date now! Thank you for being patient with me! FlärînãFåïry, we just keep missing each other, haha! If you could PM me a good time for you then I'll get all these dexes over to you asap~
KaiserMeowser's AvatarKaiserMeowser
Who do you want to dex?: Cresselia & Bandicoon Payment: 105k credits

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page