PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Few Questions

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

As for BoxBoxes, you probably won't have much luck selling them on the Market so I'd suggest either making a trade thread or shop. Most people aren't going to pay Market price for one when they can get them cheaper in threads or shops. I'd suggest making a few and then making a thread in the Trades forum to keep from having to make multiple temporary threads. Alternatively, you can make a thread for BoxBox Hunts and accept people to fill your slots. A shop might be a good idea, but only when you're sure you'll have lots of things to sell. Edit: Also I realized I said earlier I get enough credits from one BoxBox for a UB egg. Apologies, I meant two. I charge 500k/BoxBox so a 2 BoxBox order gives me enough for an Egg.
By Kirõzey
Avatar by FSharp. Visit my Velvet Room.
eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
I've been thinking of creating a shop in general for a while now, however I'm not sure what to sell since I currently only have an idea to sell boxboxes and gems - maybe some extra evolution/form items as well. @Transient, do you think just getting a few before I make a thread is a better option, or leaving slots open for people? And while we're on the topic of sales thread/shops, do you guys have advice on how to start one in general?
Well, getting some or making slots is really up to you. Let me put it into perspective. Say you make 5 BoxBoxes. Takes you just over a month. You then sell them all immediately and make somewhere around 2.5 mill. Alternatively, you could make a thread and accept slots for hunts. You could do, say, three slots, each for 2 BoxBoxes. If people take that option, you then have 6 Boxboxes to make that you're (nearly) guaranteed to sell. Keep in mind, however, trade threads can only be up for two weeks at a time. As for a shop, I'd definitely suggest having more to sell or offer before making one. Offering Dexes, selling shinies and albinos, offering hunt slots for shinies or albinos, selling summons you don't need, these are all other things you can consider when forming a shop. You can also consider joining up with a friend you trust to make a joint shop, so maybe one of you can offer what the other cannot. For instance, me and my friend Priestess have a shop where we offer Dexes and BoxBox hunts. We each offer Dexes of shinies, albinos etc. The other one doesn't have, and for a period of time I was selling special Zorua. It's like this: make a shop when you have something you think will sell. But if you want my advice, a temporary thread is a great way to at the very least gauge interest.
I think maybe I'll collect some more boxes in general first and once I have enough to make at least a boxbox or two, maybe then I'll open a trade thread for a few slots so it hopefully won't expire before I get the amount I'm offering to people. Do you think that makes sense?
I'd probably suggest leaning more toward the "build them first and sell them" than the slots option, but it might work to do a combination. Especially if you collect as much as you can while you're waiting for any takers. I'd limit your slots a bit though, maybe just, like, two, each for one BoxBox, or something like that.
Yeah that makes sense, I definitely want to make sure people get what they want before my thread expires or anything like that.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page