PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Few Questions

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

eclipsedmoon's Avatareclipsedmoon
Hello I have a few questions that I'm unsure of the answer to : 1. Once Arceus rank is achieved, can you lose it if you don't obtain new fakemon/new real pokemon within a certain amount of time? 2. I understand the egg supplier is the easiest way to get ultra beast eggs. Is there any tricks for earning all the money you'd need to get them all?
coolgina's Avatarcoolgina
1. Arceus is lost as soon as you are missing one dex, whether it is an egg or a pokemon. 2. mass clicking and selling gems are my personal faves. every click gives you a small amount of credits, but with many clicks it quickly adds up ^^
avatar was drawn by me in mspaint
1. Yes. That seems to be a common complaint among Arceus-rank holders. 2. I made and sold a lot of BoxBoxes to get mine. I easily got the 1mill credits necessary for a UB egg by selling a single BoxBox.
By Kirõzey
Avatar by FSharp. Visit my Velvet Room.
Thank you both, I'll probably be doing a combination of your suggestions as well as selling training bags. For the boxboxes is there any 'easy' way to hunt for boxes to pack into one, or is it just getting lucky through scours and making sure you don't open any yourself?
I have the Max Boosts and Max Slots for my Scours (3 total slots, 2 Boosts) and I can usually get enough Boxes for a BoxBox in about a week, sometimes less, especially if i chain and get the 3 Box reward. But other than that Boxes are as random as any other loot.
Okay I have the max slots and boosts as well, hopefully I can start collecting them semi-regularly from scours. Thank you so much!
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
Additionally, ensure to order the eggs on dusky day, as that can save you an easy 20-25% if you are lucky :)
578 / 4300
Official Bulbapedia Sawsbuck sprite used for avatar

QUOTE originally posted by Arsenal

Additionally, ensure to order the eggs on dusky day, as that can save you an easy 20-25% if you are lucky :)
To expand on this, the lowest Dusky Bonus is 15% according to the wiki, so you will save at the very least 150k Credits (850k), and at most 250k (750k) Credits with a 25% discount. But yeah, massclicking is my main source of credits. I noticed that the average amount of credits received is about 2 credits per interaction(you receive 1-4 per click), so 50k interactions nets you at least 90k-100k Credits. You already have the whole training bag thing down. If you check your training bags and collect every 200 interactions, you can get quite a bit.
A Link to my Shop Check out my shop for: Shiny/Albino/Melan/Delta Pokemon, Gem Hunts and Gems, Box Hunts, Credit Hunts (I buy your items!), RTE, Breeding Pairs, Super Lucky Eggs, And Summons (sometimes Megastones)! [Avatar is property of PFQ. Distributed during the Advent Calendar of 2017]
I actually have one more question, so when it comes to selling gems and boxboxes, is it a better idea to just sell things like this on the market, or should I attempt to make a shop/trade thread?
coolgina's Avatarcoolgina
it depends on the market prices for gems at the time of selling, honestly. they vary almost constantly, but if you can sell them for over 2,000CR each I'd say go market. trade forum prices are usually ~2,000 so you can sometimes get a bit more profit from market ^^

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page