PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Berries

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

InsanityLove's AvatarInsanityLove
What do all the berries do and why can't I just find a table somewhere that tells me? :(
Yay's AvatarYay
Have you tried the wiki?
Avatar made by Cryst; my sig is my own work. Both the Pokemon and the girl have the same name: Lottie Lock. I named her after Lottie in Erin Entrada Kelly's novel You Go First. The quote at the top is also from the novel.
The wiki gives descriptions but doesn't tell me what they do.
Yay's AvatarYay
Are you sure? ‘Cause this is one of the very first lines on the wiki page. “They can be traded to another user, planted in the Berry Garden, used in the Berry Blender, or sold for Credits.”
I mean individually - like what is each berry good for beyond the flowery description?
coolgina's Avatarcoolgina
they all do the same thing
avatar was drawn by me in mspaint
Yay's AvatarYay
Not much. Except the Aspear, Cheri, chesto, Pecha, and rawst berries can be grown with amaze mulch for the chance of a perfect berry. Perfect berries can raise pokemon’s affection.
Ah, see I was worried about that but I figured the berries had to do something. ;~; well, thanks for the assistance, everyone.
nanarini's Avatarnanarini
they are also used for dyes in the trainer editing.
Doduo's AvatarDoduo
Certain berries can also be used to purchase accessories from the Contest Halls’ Accessory Shop.
𝓢𝓮𝓵𝓯 𝓱𝓪𝓽𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓭 𝓶𝓮𝓵𝓪𝓷𝓼

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page