PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sylveon Evo

Forum Index > Core > Help >

inuyasha's Avatarinuyasha
I have an albino Eevee with full Affection and full happiness but it will only let me evolve it into Espeon/Umbreon. Am I doing something wrong? :-(
pheaux's Avatarpheaux
Happiness takes precendence over Affection, so you need to lower the Eevee's Happiness enough that it evolves into Sylveon instead.
Avatar is official art from Pokemon Typing Adventure Please look at my beautiful baby I love him
Lv. 99 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Electric
Happiness MAX
Mild nature

QUOTE originally posted by pheaux

Happiness takes precendence over Affection, so you need to lower the Eevee's Happiness enough that it evolves into Sylveon instead.
How would I do that with a normal type? :-( I looked through the fields to see which would be lowest as far as happiness goes, but I couldn’t get anything distinct.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat
Ghost fields should do the trick. You can also trade it to someone to reset the happiness.
Avatar of my oc was created by SaintNevermore! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]

QUOTE originally posted by HowlingCat

Ghost fields should do the trick. You can also trade it to someone to reset the happiness.
Thanks so much! This was really helpful :-)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page