PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fremb Quest

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 313233

Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
Sorry for Inactivity, I just have been busy with other things.
(At least the thread is...kinda alive? Whatevs, Zera's waited long enough for her bunnies.) Zera wound up finding five Vivillon- a Jungle Vivillon in a willow tree, a different Meadow Vivillon in a rosebush (that must've been painful) a Modern Vivillon off near a road, a Monsoon Vivillon in a cluster of tulips, and a Fancy Vivillon pestering a Fletchinder.
Profile pic made by DreamThief. To mods: Sometimes I play this on vacay so I have a different IP adress PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS. 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” Flare, the Wary Fire Eevee! Jolt, the Hyper Electric Eevee! Leaf, the Jumpy Grass Eevee! Glacier, the Aspiring Ice Eevee! Umbra, the Quiet Dark Eevee!
While Mudkip-Ni found the rest of the Vivis -Contitetnal was found on top of a really tall mountain -Archipelago found itself on a small volcanic island -High Plains was lost in a prarie -Elegant was having a tea party with some Spritzees -Garden was lost in a shrub maze -Icy Snow was in a tundra -Marine was at a Beach -Polar was somehow at the North Pole -Ocean was at a boardwalk -River was nearby a (you guess...) -Savanna was in a savanna -Sandstorm was lost in the Desert -Sun was in a field of sunflowers -Tundra was in a icy caverns,
Zera brought the Vivillons back to the first one. "Meow, we found all of them!" she said cheerfully.
Kayden115's AvatarKayden115
on your way back you all find a odd thing? it kinda looks like a doll. Its a banette! it is sitting down and drinking bepis "Hey."
Have A Good Day And Thank You! See Ya! Profile Picture drawn by mouse13 on pokefarm Thanks Mouse 13!
Mudkip: "uwu, issa bannette, they are very spooky puppet bois, they can even meggy evovle!"
"oh hi. yeah i got a mega stone... but i kinda need a trainer to mega evolve anyway." Banette holds up a case of bepis "you want some?"
Mudkip: "Y o s" (consumes whole can) Mudkip: ":3, mudkip is a sastifidey kipper~"
ಠ_ಠ "okay then sure could i join you? i'd be nice to have a couple friends i guess"
Mudkip: "Yussy Wussy~~~" Yay, you got Banette~~~!!!

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page