PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fremb Quest

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 212223

Gracie peered over Zera’s shoulder curiously. “did you try throwing bombs at non-friend crab?” She asked calmly
Hello! I'm Calliope! I'm a crazy mythology addict who loves Ralts and Shaymin~ Credits Eclipse Referral
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Official Pokemon Gif
"I'm supposed to use my bow," said Zera after losing for the fifteenth time. "That's how it works, the boss is always vulnerable to the thing you get in the dungeon." (BTW, just clarifying from what I've read-the top screen is the boss's point of view in the battle. The bottom screen's where the fight happens)
Profile pic made by DreamThief. To mods: Sometimes I play this on vacay so I have a different IP adress PLEASE DON'T KILL ME FOR THIS. 70% of the world thinks warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, "Starclan is out for revenge!” Flare, the Wary Fire Eevee! Jolt, the Hyper Electric Eevee! Leaf, the Jumpy Grass Eevee! Glacier, the Aspiring Ice Eevee! Umbra, the Quiet Dark Eevee!
Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
(Sorry!), I was watching a movie, you arrive in Fancisolle Ville, get ready to get that cheesecake!
(That's okay, I was working on something for TrainerCalliope anyway. She's the first person to actually request it, so... BTW, what movie were you seeing? HTTYD3? Saw that the other day.) "But I haven't beat Crayk yet!" complained Zera. "Drat! How are you supposed to snipe something you can't see?!" (You know what would be ironic? Having to fight something invisible for that cheesecake. Double-ironic if that's how Zera figures out how to beat Crayk.)
(Imagine Gracie turning into a decidueye for the "bow" part to help haha. Probably scare the crap out of Zera too because I don't think she realizes Gracie's a ditto yet) Gracie just shrugged her non-existent shoulders. "i don't know friend zera. im not invisible" the ditto shaymin replied calmly.
"Sweet mother of Prismo!" exclaimed Zera. "How in the Snow Realm did you pull that off?! And I don't need another bow, that bit's fine. It's seeing the opponent I'm having trouble with!"
(It's been 3 days, I don't care if it's double-posting, the thread's dying!) Zera sighed, saved her game, and got off the train, putting Gracie on her head. "I'll figure out how to snipe an invisible crab later," she said, then began grooming her ear again.
So sorry! (I've been lazy due to depression of spring break ending) Anyways you make it to the Fanciselle Station! ^w^
"So," said Zera, "where do we get cheesecake, Mudkip-Ni?"
Mudkip-Ni: Oh, at the Pastry shop at middle of the townsies It will take a while, so how about looking at some monuments as well?

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page