PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fremb Quest

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 44454647

Kayden115's AvatarKayden115
*slowly the group of ghosts lowered 1 by 1*
Have A Good Day And Thank You! See Ya! Profile Picture drawn by CatEnergetic on pokefarm Thanks CatEnergetic! go buy an image from her! it's only 150 gp he looks
Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
@BlueAssassin: You cant hurt the shuppet! @Jirachistar: Zera's helping but it's not good due to ghost types.
Zera: Nyeowr, why are there so many Ghosts?! (isn't it only Banette who has the problem with hurting Shuppets)
Profile pic made by CosmicWoof. To mods: Back home, so my IP address should be normal now.
yeah. shuppets evolve into banettes
But their one of each ghost, and most of the pre-evolutions have already been knocked out.
Unfortunately, Banette got knocked out by Dusknoir...
well it's the only male banette i had and it wasn't too strong... so.. (we had sparred)
Mudkip: Dont worry, I have a miracle vacuum! (Mudkip turns it on and sucks up all the ghosts and spits out all of their medals?!?!)
"wait NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *the vaccum sucks up banette as well*
Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
xx3o7 woke up "i still need a heart cookie and i cant trust ANYONE"xx3o7 said as he kept serching for a heart cookie
sparks frind chart in the everstone daycare: cosmics fraind chart in the everstone daycare klilits (fusion no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: missings (sun looking unkown no pic) friend chart in the everstone daycare: plz join my rp pokeplanters i need people to join

INPORTENT MESSAGE

you have to save the world! join a group of four and make your team to defeat team evil! in the last left

Pages: 123··· 44454647

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page