PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Birthday Issue

Forum Index > Core > Help >

So im under the assumption that you recieve a birthday pokemon on your birthday My birthday was yesterday and i didnt get one, anyone know whats going on?
Karakara's AvatarKarakara
You have to claim your birthday sprite. There should be an additional link in the area where the Type Race, Tournament and so on is listed in the image of a small birthday cake. The birthday sprite can be claimed within a week.
Collecting: My Shop Buying for 70 , for 60 and for 50 -> Have one? More than one? Send a trade, PM or offer in my Shop? :D Avatar by Temporal
I dont see a cake at all, do i have to go into a certain tab or something under farm?
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
Notably to get it you would need to have made sure you gave PFQ your birthday at all, and the right one. If the birthday link didn’t appear for you, you may need to contact the support center.
Check out some of my links below! Avatar: Ezpups
Code: Sauriel ❆ Art: Feeble
Niet's AvatarNiet
You didn't provide your date of birth when you signed up, instead choosing to opt out. This means you aren't eligible for birthday bonuses.
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Huh, i was sure i did, do i have to go to support to fix that or is there another way i can fix it?
Niet's AvatarNiet
Yes, please contact Support.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page