PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Delta points as trade able currency

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

OpenOnSundays's AvatarOpenOnSundays
Suggestion Title:Delta points as tradable currency Suggestion Summary: I think it would be pretty cool and a nice QOL update if we could trade DP in the same fashion that we can trade Gp/ZC/Credits. Maybe have it be at the top of the screen next to all the other currencies, or just have it show up on the trading screen or as an inventory item, bottomline is it is pretty exhausting to trade hundreds of DP's worth of shinies. I don't know a whole lot about coding, but since the value of DP is already on your account I feel like it wouldn't be too too hard to just put that value somewhere else. (Sorry if it is really hard and that offends any coders) Positive points: Saves hours of time. Could help to make deltas more accessable, and help players gain currency easier for their hard work. Easier for people who hunt deltas and have spent hours and hours accepting trades for shinies Negative points: Could be difficult to implement, but I'm not sure of this. Could make the currency section feel more cluttered. Reason For Consideration: I know I have personally spent a lot of trades sending mons' to people who are just going to delta them, and this time could become fractional if this was implemented. There are people way more affected by this than me, and I feel for them and I know they'd likely appreciate this too. Thank you for listening to my ted talk.
scavengers's Avatarscavengers
Rejected already, sorry ^^
pfp is pixel art, done by me! its my little alien hyena fella so cutest tiepnsy
OpenOnSundays's AvatarOpenOnSundays
@coolgina Oh my bad, deleting now ^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page