PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Greek Gods/Pokémon RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

SmithMarcy's AvatarSmithMarcy
Coarlin waved her crutch in the air as if in a circle, "I am Coarlin, hunter of Artemis. You are here because Dally had crossed into our timeline. Do not question the Ninetales past or he will leave you defensless."
xKÏTTÜx's AvatarxKÏTTÜx
Athena flicked her tail. “You say there are other gods, if so, how come they are not here? Did something happen?” (sorry if there are mistakes Im on my phone)
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!” I Will Forever Enjoy Warrior Cats <3 Avatar By Me Good job for reading this.
“Oh, they’re right outside.” Coralin said. “But only Hephataues, Poseidon, and Apollo.” Then she remembered something, “Oh, I guess you can make amends with Dally the Ninetales. He’s a cool poke once you get to know him.”
BUMP Coralin groaned, “Wait, I’m not done. I have to go talk to Demeter. Bye Athena.” Coralin hobbled off and opened a window and turned her crutches to rings and heaved herself out. She fell in the oran section and looked for the god. It wasn’t that hard. “Greetings Demeter, I am Coralin, Hunter of Artemis. While you gods were gone Kronos has taken over. I hope you make the smart choice to join with the other five gods that are currently here.” she was tempted to cursty before the majestic pokemon.
Dadesfriend's AvatarDadesfriend
Right as Hephaestus got to the door Dally came out. "Is this your place," he asked since Coralin didn't seem keen on giving answers maybe he would.
BayleafBeeen's AvatarBayleafBeeen
Demeter was startled as a Riolu fell out of a window into the garden she was in. She stood tall above her as she looked her over. She wasn't sure where she was, or who this pokemon was, but she listened anyways. "Greetings Coralin. This is not good news. How did this happen? Where are the others?" She asked calmly, slithering forwards towards the window the Poke had fallen out of. She was careful of where she touched the ground, taking care not to ruin any plants.
Brightheart's AvatarBrightheart
Apollo fluttered his wings with uncertainty. A pokemon just came and go on him without even a little guidance on where to start. Yeah sure, maybe his old man Zeus and big sis Artemis is out there and alive but that doesn't make things any easier now that he doesn't know where to go. Not wanting to be alone, he cautiously follow the path the riolu took when she ran out on him, maybe his siblings is in there somewhere.
Avatar art made by Sugarstar. She made my little pokesona, which is a Sylveon and vulpix fusion. I love it ~
“I’m not sure on how this happened myself, I have been hunting a monster with Artemis just over three months ago. Then we haven’t heard from her or any other hod since until now.” Coarlin said getting her crutches back hoping that Demeter wouldn’t ask. Back to Dally “Uh, technically yes but I originatedly did not own one.“ Dally said. “I also did not come from this timeline. Once all the gods are here though I would probably go back to my old one.” he looked a bit sad. No one noticed the album he carried.
BayleafBeeen's AvatarBayleafBeeen
"I do hope she is alright. Who else is here?" She asked, looking around where they were.
“Oh they’re in Dally’s mansion, the house behind us. It seems to be adapting to your presences. When we first arrived, there was only the outside and this garden. Then it gained an engine room, a pool, a stadium, a library, and now the garden is flourishing.” Coarlin said. She was surprised, “I just wish I knew where Artemis is.”

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page