PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

12 Greek Gods/Pokémon RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 1234

SmithMarcy's AvatarSmithMarcy
You wake up on some sort of land where the buildings are made of steel and the air filled with polluntants. A strange Riolu comes up to Hephatas looking sad. “You have come I see. If you like, you can simply go and stop Kronos in the Emipre builing,” The Riolu nearly falls in the action of pointing. “Or you can explore and get stronger.” She smiles at him and starts to leave. Poseidon wakes up in a giant pool in some mortals home. The room is filled with the flickering reflections the water is making. The water contains bleach making your skin burn slightly. You seem to be waiting for someone.
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
"What? Where in the Styx am I?" Poseidon asked groggily then tried swimming towards the edge of the pool, trying to ignore the pain of the bleach.
Dadesfriend's AvatarDadesfriend
“Simply huh, if that’s the case why would I need to be stronger?” Hephaestus cuckled as he replied. As the riolu walk off, he followed and inquired, “are you alright?”
Coralin looked back at the god sadly, “If it were that simple then why have you let this happen?” She shook her head, “I am fine though, a hunter of Artemis must stay strong.” She hobbled off on her crutches and something beeped. At Poseidon’s place A ninetales entered the room and raised his shades up on his head. “Hey Poseidon, Coralin isn’t here yet so you might want to stay a bit.”
Hephaestus slightly tipped his head, not remembering what happened. “Where should I start?” He asked not wanting to take to much of her time.
“I suggest you find the others, I am only aware of one other though. My accomplice is stalling for me and I must hurry before he does something irrational.” Coarlin said stressed. She hobbled on her crutches on her way.
Not sure which of the others she spoke of he decided to follow the riolu.
The riolu mumbled something unintellegable as her crutches decided to give out under a pothole. She was actually fast but at this rate she would make to her destination by midnight. There was no time for that. “You choose the form of Ditto, mind transforming into an Arcanine or a fast pokemon to find the other?” she asked sheepishly.
“This body has its limitations, I can only transform into things I can see,” he explained. “However that doesn’t mean I can’t summon something just as good,” he told her as he summoned a bronze bull automaton.
Coralin nodded, “Of course. I had my fair share of finding who’s real and who’s ditto. Don’t want any inconveince.” She lifted her crutches and they turned into silver rings, she hastily climbed the automaton before she could fall.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page