PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Gold Poke Option

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

BendyDemon's AvatarBendyDemon
Buying new fields is quite pricey so how about having the option to buy fields with Gold Poke if one needs a field but doesn't have the Credits? After a certain point, the amount you get when selling a field no longer makes up a meaningful difference when you want/need to buy another field. Just an idea
Bendy avatar is mine..I drew it. Name: Umachu Name: Wavelength Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
No support, since fields are one of the few credit sinks right now. Also, this would enforce a GP/CR conversion rate which is something PFQ tries to avoid doing. If you have plenty of GP and need CR, you can trade with other users.
"Who knows? That guy...always keeps you waiting."
Chicken ★ 27 ★ they/them journal shop art shop
credit
★ pfp by me ★ sig img from Metal Gear Solid 2 ★ sig code by me
D.MC's AvatarD.MC
no support. im pretty sure this was suggested before and rejected with quite a few more reasons.

PM's welcomed as long as its an actual conversation. person who made my PFP.

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

No support, since fields are one of the few credit sinks right now. Also, this would enforce a GP/CR conversion rate which is something PFQ tries to avoid doing. If you have plenty of GP and need CR, you can trade with other users.
Not sure what you mean by "credit sinks". But..ok then. The moderators can lock this thread then. Thanks
ShadowNova's AvatarShadowNova
No support. Gold poke are now hard to get, we don't need this
Avatar made by deliciousbread for me
I understand.
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
What they mean by “sink” is something that balances out how many are available, it keeps the economy from running off the rails. So by having something to keep credits at a reasonable amount, it keeps prices for things credits are used for at a reasonable price too.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir

QUOTE originally posted by sauriel

What they mean by “sink” is something that balances out how many are available, it keeps the economy from running off the rails. So by having something to keep credits at a reasonable amount, it keeps prices for things credits are used for at a reasonable price too.
Heh..I suppose it would depend on to whom the prices are considered 'reasonable'. The only reason I suggested this was that as time goes by and one collects more pokemon, the prices of fields eventually gets so exorbitantly high that whatever you might get from selling a field just doesn't contribute much to a new field. But I understand..gold poke is hard to come by anyways and getting credits is a pain at times too. Thanks though for the replies.
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
If you need more Credits but have GP, then sell your GP for Credits to other players. I'm sure they'll be happy to take it off you.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If you need more Credits but have GP, then sell your GP for Credits to other players. I'm sure they'll be happy to take it off you.
Hmm. I'll...consider it. Thanks.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page