PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Children Of Heroes

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

Lucin Wh... What! Did the Darkrai really think that it would be EASY for someone like him to just... Make friends? And with regular Pokemon, at that? And then, it just wanted to introduce itself. Did it really not see the problems the Yveltal had in terms of talking to others. “I... I’m Lucin...” man, he hadn’t used that name in YEARS. Mainly because nobody would talk to him, but... Whatever. He decided that he would rather not talk about why nobody else likes him. Especially if the Darkrai, apparently called Tobias, didn’t know about how the Yveltal are supposed to be evil Pokemon of Death and Destruction and not nice and happy Pokemon. Xerneas was supposed to be the nice one, since it embodied Life and Creation.
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
Tobias Well, this was pretty unique. A 'bad' legendary that was scared of its powers. Not. They should meet Misery. Or himself, back in his younger years. Or quite a few other Pokemon. "Look, Lucin, do you know what Darkrai are? Nightmare heralds. I'm pretty sure I've got an idea of what you're going through." What wasn't that well-known about his species was how they worked with nightmares. It was quite easy to see through layers of self-denial or ignorance to find someone's deepest fears. "I'm pretty sure none of the folks down at the camp would judge you simply for who you are. Ah, that's not what I meant." He shuffled a bit, trying to find the right words. "I just meant that nobody would really care about your species, or anything you're supposed to do. Hell, they accepted me and even Misery, I'm sure you'll be fine." Really, the Yveltal didn't look like a psychopath, so that was points in its favor. And it seemed quite timid. He was sure it'd fit in fine. Topaz Huh? What did they mean, 'try to?' Like, having a base was cool and all, but what's going on here? She just wanted to see what this thing was. Oh Arceus, was she about to get roped into this whole thing? ...Actually, that could be fun. Why not? She blinked a few times, shaking her head. "Hi! Yes. I'm Topaz. What's this about surrounding kingdoms? I've... Well." She flicked her 'ear'. "I've never really heard of anything outside my flock." She hesitated to make it known about her... origins... But would it really be so bad, once she got to know them? Maybe they were nice! Maybe she didn't have to worry- Oh, she was rambling again.
My shop, the Lati Cave!
× 155 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
× 5 / 50
× 3 / 50
Collecting Z-Crystals passively for my hunt
Rubyblaze22's AvatarRubyblaze22
Tilly She brightened to seeing that Topaz was interested in their team. "We have a few kingdoms that are around here that get targeted a lot by bad Pokemon. There's the Emerald Kingdom, which is still new and rebuilding...the Flower Kingdom, that lives deep in the caves that are near here. And then our greatest ally, the Thorn Kingdom, who is being ruled by King Shadow, an ex-member of Team Gemstone. All I know is that our parents were an exploration team from Wigglytuff's guild and settled here to protect the kingdoms." she explained. She noticed that Topaz has seemed hesitant. Maybe she was an ex-human after all? Tilly didn't want to pry, so she decided not to ask. Orchid After watching the surroundings, she was confused. I could have sworn I heard a noise somewhere... she thought, deciding to look up at the trees and spotted the source of the noise. A Purrloin, which had what looked to be Skitty traits mixed in. Another hybrid! These are popping up much more than in Mom's generation.
This was a picture of my OC drawn by my good friend Nintendo Fan!
Lucin He wondered how the Darkrai read his mind. He had only said his name, so... How did Tobias know what he had been thinking? Darkrai were meant to give people nightmares, not read their minds, and plus, he was immune to telepathy and the like anyway. Being Dark-Type gave you an immunity to these Psychic Abilities, after all. “Of COURSE I know what Darkrai are!” he snaps, accidentally, before looking worried again. He hadn’t meant to yell, he just... Panicked. Again. “You don’t understand. It’s easy for you, Nightmares can be controlled. It’s not easy for me... If I lose my temper or I get too panicked, I’ll end up harming someone by accident...” he then turns away from Tobias, perhaps to hide his face. “... I’ve tried talking to other Pokemon before. It always had the same result, they were scared because of what I am and they ran away and I never got to explain anything to them...” Claw Ahh, finally, she had finally been seen. A smile appears on her face, looking a little more like a grin, before she then gets up and jumps down from the tree, landing very neatly on her back paws. Her tail, which was rounder and fluffer and had three cream spots on the end, waves from side to side as she inspects the two Explorers. I wonder which Guild they’re from she ponders as she crosses her arms, the smile still on her face. Well, no time like the present, hmm? “Ahh, hello there” she greets, one corner of her mouth rising into a grin, showing off a sharp tooth. “You two must be Explorers. You’ve got that scent” that... Was accidentally creepier than she wanted. Oops. Oh well, she’ll just stick with how she’s seen. Danny When Orchid looked up into the tree, that somehow made the Purrloin decide to jump down and actually show itself. Odd. He took one look at it’s smile before deciding that he definitely didn’t trust it. Not one bit. He keeps an eye on the odd Pokemon that had the traits of a different Pokemon, trying to work out how to respond. Eventually, he does say something. “We may be Explorers, but we’re not here to fight anyone” he nearly smiles when he sees that the Purrloin was taken aback by his voice. So many Pokemon see him and think, from the fact that he’s all tiny and cute and pink, that he’d be female. So many Pokemon had been startled when they find out from his voice that he’s actually male. Apparently, this Purrloin was another one to add to the list of those he surprised.
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
Tobias Wow. Assume things much? This Yveltal seemed to think that his job was easy. As if. He had enough on his plate teaching Misery what little control he'd learned. Hell, he still needed to wear a Lunar Wing sometimes. He shrugged again, not seeming bothered from the outburst. He didn't even flinch. "Look. All I'm saying is that it's not a bad place down there. They know how to deal with things like this. Turns out human-turned-Pokemon have little to no control over their powers." Hm. Maybe he wasn't getting the message across. Should he bring up the Gardevoir fusion yet? Maybe if Lucin still felt that way about his powers. Topaz Hoo boy, they knew. How'd they already know? Should she say anything, or just keep this awkward facade up? Ugh. Mind-reading was so much more trouble than it was worth. It sounded fun and all, joining the team, but she wasn't entirely sure. Though, they did seem pretty accepting, and honestly? She was super bored. So why not? "I... guess I could join. Is there a special section for... y'know? Or is it all the same? N-not like it's a big deal! I'm sure this, uh, happens all the time." And she blew it. Arceus above, she was bad at this.
Rubyblaze22's AvatarRubyblaze22
Orchid Orchid nodded, amused by the Purrloin's surprise at Danny's voice. "We don't want a fight or anything. We're just looking around for supplies and members." Tilly Tilly nearly facepalmed. Of course, she's a Psychic type, she has mind reading! she thought. She chuckled at the awkwardness, decided to calm the Latias's nerves. "There's no problem with you being a human before now. We're sorry for the inconvience of bringing you here. Etoile's powers are pretty unstable due to him being young, so this happens more often then we'd like. Everyone here is a little weird, so we aren't gonna treat you any differently."

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page