PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Children Of Heroes

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

Rubyblaze22's AvatarRubyblaze22
It's been years since Team Gemstone settled down in this forest, many foes have been taken down and friends have come and gone. Sadly, these proud heroes have battled foes too strong for them and have lost their lives, leaving only their children to carry on their legacy. Most children stayed in Team Gemstones, while most others stayed with their parents in the kingdoms. When villains rise up to take revenge on the weakened TG, they have to gather new members to help them. Will you take the heroic path or side with the villains? The choice is up to you.

Allegiances

Team Gemstone: Orchid- F Tilly- F Etoile- M Kiuryos- M Danny- M Kingdoms: Klere- F Sage- M Bagel- M Villains Toxic- F (Solo) Cache- M (Team Illusion) Gigi- Genderless (Semi-villain) Tank- M (Semi-villian) Human-turned-Pokemon: Pocheek- M Topaz- F No Alignment Misery- F Tobias- M Nick- M Lucin- Genderless (male pronouns) Claw- F

Rules

1. Don't be mean to other people. Please. 2. The line here is pretty thin, but don't godmod or be too OP. If you're character has a really strong power, have some limitations or consequences. 3. No 18+ scenes. Gore is okay but only if everyone is okay with gore. 4. Try not to type OOC too much. If you want to talk or plan with each other or with me, do it in DMs or somewhere else. 5. No limitations on characters and be as weird as you want with types and powers and hybrids. I don't personally care. We had a Raichu with portals and an Umbreon with a giant alternate form and a Delcatty who could float Go crazy but keep limitations. 6. Have fun!! I love making new rp friends and an normal boring rp is no fun.
This was a picture of my OC drawn by my good friend Nintendo Fan!
Orchid The violet colored Vulpix made her way through the forest. I really should've stayed at camp and sent someone else on a scavenge mission...what if another confused ex-human comes wandering around again? She sighed to herself, shaking off her worries. Tilly was calm enough to handle and situation like that, they'll be fine. Tilly Tilly tapped her foot, walking around bored. As much as she wanted to explore, Orchid has trusted the control of the camp to her. She had just calmed down Etoile after another power surge, so another confused human-turned-Pokemon was bound to turn to the crater their camp was nestled in. It was a huge vine dome, after all. Not something you see everyday. She let out a bored sigh, and started pacing again.
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
Topaz flew around aimlessly, having long ago separated from her flock. Out of the corner of her eye, she noticed something that caught her attention. A large, grassy dome? This required investigation.
My shop, the Lati Cave!
× 103 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
× 4 / 50
× 3 / 50
Collecting Z-Crystals passively for my hunt
Etoile The Jirachi/Alolan Raichu fusion whimpered as he spotted a large figure flying towards the camp. "Tilly...."
Danny Danny is flitting after Orchid, a smile on his face as usual. Because he’s behind her, he cannot see that she’s looking a bit nervous, only noticing when she sighs. Instead of questioning it, however, he just stays quiet, flying around a short distance away from the Vulpix and making sure that the area is safe. He hopes that they find someone, or something, soon. It’s a little boring, having nothing to do but fly. Lucin The Yveltal was sat there, on a cliffside, just looking down with sadness in his eyes. Nothing was around, it was all quiet, and he was sure that if anything saw him then it would instantly run away in terror. That always happened, though. Everyone was scared of the Yveltal because they were said to bring death and destruction. Lucin sighs, staring off into the distance, wondering if anyone would ever have the courage to talk to him. Claw “Hmm” the Purrloin was sat in a treat, staring at her claws, wondering what she should do today. It was boring, yes, but at least nobody thought she was scary just because she had some traits from a Skitty. She chirps like a normal cat would, before then looking down to see if anyone was just wondering about. If they were, then maybe she’d find out what they do and potentially follow them for some info.
Topaz She floated around a bit more, before deciding to take a closer look. She carefully descended, swooping in a circular pattern to reduce the angle. As she got close, she noticed several Pokemon milling around. Tobias Tobias was, currently, on one of his many walks. And yeah, there were a lot of Pokemon he saw, but this had to be the craziest. ...Wait, no. Second-craziest. A small Yveltal(?) was perched on a cliffside, staring out into the distance. The most logical thing to do when you see Yveltal is to sneak up behind it. And say something along the lines of... "Hiya. What're you doing all the way up here? The camp's down there."
Orchid Orchid, looked around, before hearing a chirping noise that sounded close. She looked around before noticing a Purrloin sitting there. It looked strange in a way, but again, so did she. She approached the other Pokemon carefully, silently gesturing for Danny to follow. Tilly Tilly went to Etoile's side reluntantly to see what had scared the young Pokemon. That's when she also spotted the shiny Latias descending towards the camp. Oh boy...I sure they aren't evil or anything. A Latias would be a hard fight.
Lucin He was just sat there, enjoying the silence and wondering what he would do, until he heard something. He yelps in shock and jumps up to his feet, swiftly twirling around and to face these Pokemon. His cautious expression shifted to a calmer one once he saw the Shiny Darkrai floating there. He didn’t respond instantly for his mind was racing, so many thoughts going through it at once. He couldn’t believe it, a Pokemon was actually talking to him without being scared, but then it was apparently the ‘Nightmare’ Pokemon and that made him think that maybe other Pokemon were scared of the Darkrai as well. “Oh, I, uhh...” he thinks about what he was going to say. His voice did not give him a specific gender, being very gender-neutral indeed. “... I don’t live there, or... Or anywhere, really” he glances away, sadness in his eyes. “Nobody... Nobody likes talking to me at all...” Claw Hearing footsteps, the Purrloin continues looking down from her seat on the treebranch, quickly spotting the odd purple Vulpix just walking there. Ooo, this would be interesting. Her expression settled into a grin as she shifted how she saw sat, still keeping an eye on the Pokemon down below... Who apparently had a friend. She was quick to spot the Ribombee flying about as well. Claw then uses one of her paw to scratch an ear, trying to find that Perfect Spot. Danny He just flitted along, still moving between things as he gets distracted by even the smallest things. However, when he sees Orchid make a gesture asking him to follow, he nods, now turning his focus to the Vulpix and... Whatever she was looking at. Glancing up, into the tree, he saw a Purrloin sat there. It looked odd, like it had another Pokemon’s traits (one he didn’t recognise) just smushed into it. He had seen a few Pokemon like that but, at least he knew which two Pokemon they were a mix of. This one was different, he only recognised one part of it.
Tobias He shrugged. "Eh. I'm sure they'd enjoy your company if you talked to 'em. Name's Tobias. Who're you?" Topaz She floated down to just a little above the other Pokemons' heads, looking curious. "H-hello? What is this place?" The collection of houses made her wonder just how many Pokemon lived here.
Tilly She let out a breath of relief. "This is the base of Team Gemstone. We help protect the surrounding kingdoms." she explained. "Well...we try to, anyway."

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page