PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mages of the Regions (Closed)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

Aryafire1's AvatarAryafire1
Krystal burst out laughing and said, “I think my Legendary is broken. It’s not my personality at all.” Necrozma glared at her.
: Guys my new favorite animal is a cat. : Because everyone calls it Neko. Get it? : Because Necro and Neko, yes, we get it. : You’ve mentioned this 7 other times this week. : ;-; Featured Story
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
Careful about what you say near him..... Lugia said
La.ti.as's AvatarLa.ti.as
Petal slowly opened her eyes, blinking them a few times to get the odd feeling out of her head... ...and found herself face-to-face with the Latias from earlier. "ASDFGHJKLLKHGJGKSFDGASFHJWHAT" Holy crap, holy crap, a shiny LATIAS? What? It made sort of sense after seeing Necrozma? Maybe? Holy crap. HI AGAIN! This Gallade here-Eru, right?-said you were his Trainer! I'm Topaz! I already said that but I'm SAYING IT AGAIN YAY! Mom said we should bond or whatever but I dunno what bond means so let's just play! Selene here is so much FUN! C'mon, let's go bother Lugia! Oh. So she was dreaming. Well, that made more sense. Though, her dreams had never been this realistic... Maybe she wasn't dreaming, and her ordinary self had gotten chosen for some mystical thing that she had no clue about. Whatever it was, she wanted to go back to sleep.
My shop, the Lati Cave!
× 156 / 1,000
I'll buy Red Soul Dews with all the limited currency I have ;-;
× 5 / 50
× 3 / 50
Collecting Z-Crystals passively for my hunt
Who should be the villains here?))
(I don't mind running an evil team, if you'd like.)
Do it buddy. Control the plot))
Murkymuffin's AvatarMurkymuffin
Yo, when can I get in?
Bond with your legendary and join the group!))
TaoMemberJay's AvatarTaoMemberJay
"So, I'm going to fly around with Lugia. What about you, Krystal? How will you get to know Nercozma better?" Glacier asked.
As Petal drifted off to sleep, Topaz curling around her as her eyes closed, someone was watching. And they were very interested in what they saw.

Pages: 123··· 8910111213

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page