PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Player Outfits?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

ScytheSong's AvatarScytheSong
Hello! I was wondering if it would be possible to make different kinds of outfits for the player character. Little Elf ears and other accessories would be cool. Thank you for taking the time to read this. I don't know anything about coding, so I apologize if this is not possible.
HowlingCat's AvatarHowlingCat

QUOTE originally posted by From when trainer customization was announcened

Currently there is only one outfit, the default one for your gender selection. This will of course be greatly expanded as we add more! Some can be bought for Credits, GP or ZC, others will be unlocked through gameplay or "achievements".
Already planned uwu
Avatar of my oc was created by Flapple! My Journal: [x] My Sprite Dump: [x] Cosmog Sprite Project: [x]
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
It even says, on the Outfit selection area itself...

Currently there's only the default outfit. More outfits will be added to the game. Some will be available to buy with Credits, Gold Poké or Zophan Canisters, others will be unlocked through gameplay achievements. Please watch out for announcements in future!
Not sure how to make it any clearer - I mean why even have the panel with "options" at all if there was only ever gonna be one? XD
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
ScytheSong's AvatarScytheSong
Sorry! I have trouble finding everything on these kinds of sites. :(

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page