PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Deltas and Alolans

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Caramel123's AvatarCaramel123
So here's the deal, you have a kantoan vulpix you want to hatch as a delta, when you do, it's an ice delta, but you then see, it's a alolan form. Probably bad suggestion, but still instresting.
Check out the fakemon mmo, https://pokengine.org!
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
Would this make a delta ice vulpix unobtainable? What would happen to the existing delta ice Vulpixes?
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Mmm... uwu I was seeing if it would make sense. Guess not.
LunarHibiscus's AvatarLunarHibiscus
Sorry but no support from me if you don't want a delta ice alolan vulpix then save up your delta points and try again for a different delta alolan pokemon.
Credits go to heysoup for the cute Noibat icon they drew.
Oh well. I tried, it was honestly going to be rejected.
PlasmaStorm's AvatarPlasmaStorm
Maybe try putting more thoughts into suggestions next time? Why bother making a brief suggestion when its going to be rejected?
'You are too late, I'm afraid. This flower's already dead'
Pokesonas Karyuu Yurui Comic Avatar is drawn by Tsuzera and used with permission
c r e d i t
Reshiram sprite is official. Coding and template is by TheFabuTor for free use
Well, I tried an idea that was going to straight-up rejected, so there was no point.
nerdofnerds's Avatarnerdofnerds
Caramel, I suggest reading through the rules about making suggestions and the guideline to attitude in suggestions ^^; Repeatedly making suggestions knowing they’ll be rejected due to suggestion rules, and making suggestions that wouldn’t be but treating it like its inevitable they’ll be rejected...neither of those things helps the site or helps your chances of a suggestion being accepted. I also recommend putting far more detail into your suggestions! One or two sentences is too vague to go off of, and suggestions are supposed to list pros and cons of said suggestion. Hope this helps ^^
Icon from the official 07 Ghost manga!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page